Light It Up - Customer Feedback

Hey Everyone!

We would like to get feedback from those on the forum who have ordered from us in order to build a relationship with the community and ensure we are offering the best possible service.

How was the experience, how do you find the product etc.

You can reply to this thread with your experience and feedback. If you drop us a PM with your order number after posting feedback we will provide you with a voucher for R100 off your next purchase.

This is limited to one voucher per customer.

• Like 4

Hey guys 

I bought 2x240w fixtures from you guys this past week. Placed order made payment. Once payment was received order was packaged and shipped promptly thereafter. I was impressed with the overall customer service. 

I would suggest regarding the packaging to have a slightly more protective package as I did have a scratch on the one qb panel on arrival.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase and I'm excited to get my first grow on the go! 

Have a good one 

Cheers

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Hey guys 

I bought 2x240w fixtures from you guys this past week. Placed order made payment. Once payment was received order was packaged and shipped promptly thereafter. I was impressed with the overall customer service. 

I would suggest regarding the packaging to have a slightly more protective package as I did have a scratch on the one qb panel on arrival.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase and I'm excited to get my first grow on the go! 

Have a good one 

Cheers

Don't forget to start a diary bro... :-rolled

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, Johnny said:

Hey guys 

Have a good one 

Cheers

Hi Johnny

Thank you for the feedback, please drop us a PM regarding the scratch and let's see what we can do.

We will certainly ensure we adjust our packaging to avoid such instances from occurring going forward.

• Like 1

Hi guys

Some feedback 

The guys at light it up are awesome, answered all my questions in detail.

Also they are willing to assist with IR diodes if you interested which obviously I am, lol.

Lastly once payment cleared on their side I received my light in 2 days!!!

Awesome service guys, please keep up the good work 👏 👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, Light It Up said:

Hi Johnny

Thank you for the feedback, please drop us a PM regarding the scratch and let's see what we can do.

We will certainly ensure we adjust our packaging to avoid such instances from occurring going forward.

Just FYI to everyone, we have since changed the way we package the items and we now add extra packaging material to ensure the chances of damage while your order is being shipped is reduced.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I'm not after the discount, but so far your lights are killing it in my space.

My full review of your lights will come with the completion of my current grow log, but I can say to anyone on the fence...these lights are worth every cent. 

I'm running way less wattage but it feels like I have a 1000w HID blasting, but with no real heat!

3.5 weeks into flower under these lights.

20210209_135912.thumb.jpg.d54b6ee2502ee9f9449df458e709ffdb.jpg

20210209_135859.thumb.jpg.b0f4c8a0af129e05c94ded09a3cfa7a2.jpg

20210206_122720.thumb.jpg.781aa7673aa3cb9217aab6ef20649050.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

yea man... i have been a supporter for some time...and looking back.... these light have taken me from zero to hero from the first harvest.

props to @Light It Up for supplying the real mcCoy at a price almost everyone can afford!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

@Light It Up these lights are the bomb!! Super stoked!! Put them up tonight in my grow where I'm 2 weeks into flower. Can't wait to see the end results. 

PS, thanks for the freebie seeds and the prompt service 

20210531_211423.thumb.jpg.bde4e137d681660a32044e002178ae56.jpg

Edited by donnob
Added image
  • Like 1
Yea man, these lights are friggin' awesome :-bow !! I shoulda invested a loooonnnnng time ago! I've only had them since Monday and my plants have responded in a BIG way 
What you growing @Slartibarfast?
Hey, I'm growing Blue Dream'matic from Fastbuds

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk