Fan and other accessories

Wulf

Hi guys and gals

I am leaning towards getting mammoth Pro 120 tent, which is basically the 1.2 x 1.2 x 200, i am trying to figure out what fan to get. Can anyone suggest any fans? Also any other goodies I should be getting? 

I think I will be getting the 240w led light from light it up.

Thanks guys 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wulf said:

Hi guys and gals

I am leaning towards getting mammoth Pro 120 tent, which is basically the 1.2 x 1.2 x 200, i am trying to figure out what fan to get. Can anyone suggest any fans? Also any other goodies I should be getting? 

I think I will be getting the 240w led light from light it up.

Thanks guys 

Hi man, 

I have the exact same tent. It's pretty decent just not a fan of the thin floor sheet other than that it's pretty good. 

I have find box fans(that has oscillating function) move more air than most "grow" fans and they are like R350 from Game. I have 2 that I will have at different heights and 2 small clip on fans from clicks. 

Re:Light. 

I have 1 240w QB and 2x90 Modugrow but I only grow in about 1m^2 because I don't feel it's enough light for the full space, 480w would probably be better but you can always add on as you go. 

Good luck man!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

I think @Wulf is referring to an exhaust fan, so an inline fan as opposed to a fan used for circulating air within the tent.

Prima Klima I believe make decent fans, but not sure anyone has stock of them at the moment.

AC Infinity are great, but not cheap at all.

I'm looking at the AC infinity Cloudline T6 with the temp and humidity controller. They look great

I'm looking at the AC infinity Cloudline T6 with the temp and humidity controller. They look great
They are great, very quiet and the 10 speed levels work very well.

I must be honest, I don't use the full functionality of it but it's nice to have if need be and is a great fan.

I just wish the pricing was lower, like when I bought mine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, PsyCLown said:

They are great, very quiet and the 10 speed levels work very well.

I must be honest, I don't use the full functionality of it but it's nice to have if need be and is a great fan.

I just wish the pricing was lower, like when I bought mine.

Hi man bringing up this old post, hows your AC infinity? What model do you have? 

I just ordered the S6 with Controller 67 from Amazon, got a quote from Zephyr for the S6 but that was the same cost as importing it. 

Hi man bringing up this old post, hows your AC infinity? What model do you have? 
I just ordered the S6 with Controller 67 from Amazon, got a quote from Zephyr for the S6 but that was the same cost as importing it. 
Hey, I think mine is the T6 and not the S6 (has temp and rh probe and control).

I love it though, the older ones were DC motors and had the smps, the newer ones use EB motors and ac straight from the wall.

The EB motor seems to be more powerful and at full speed is louder and seems to move more air compared to the older DC version, so I run my EB fan lower than my DC one.

The price will put most off though, understandably so. If the price was lower it would be far more appealing and I feel a very popular fan choice as its very quiet too.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Hey, I think mine is the T6 and not the S6 (has temp and rh probe and control).

I love it though, the older ones were DC motors and had the smps, the newer ones use EB motors and ac straight from the wall.

The EB motor seems to be more powerful and at full speed is louder and seems to move more air compared to the older DC version, so I run my EB fan lower than my DC one.

The price will put most off though, understandably so. If the price was lower it would be far more appealing and I feel a very popular fan choice as its very quiet too.

Thanks for that I'm going to check what motor the S6 uses, I was going to go with the T6 but found out that the new controller 67 has abit more features than the T6 controller. 

I do agree I wish the price point was better locally, sucks having to import items. 

• Like 1