Orgasoilux soil

4 hours ago, southern26 said:

That really sucks man, but I glad that they are recovering! 
I just picked up some of this growing medium today 🤦‍♂️  I should just stick to FF, why do I keep on doing this! 😂

Move to coco and such issues disappear! You're in complete control over the nutes going into your medium for your plants 😄  

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Dr. Green said:

I ended up putting this plant outside and started over as it showed problems again. Now have the same clone in ff classic and it's doing great 

Urgh what a bummer, I will keep a bag, run two clones outside in a side by side and post some pics. Def not taking the chance indoor after reading this thread.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:57 AM, SkunkPharm said:

I have to concur with every one here. I bought a bag of orgasoilux and planted clones sraight into the soil. Fed microbes and the plants are loving the medium. 

Hi guys, I am about to transplant an outdoor plant into Jamie's Orgasoilux and I will update this thread with my findings and whether I experienced the same issues that some of you have had. 

One question, when some of you mention that you just feed it "microbes", what product is that? Apologies, I come from a coco/perlite substrate with ghe synthetic nutes. 

Hi guys, I am about to transplant an outdoor plant into Jamie's Orgasoilux and I will update this thread with my findings and whether I experienced the same issues that some of you have had. 

One question, when some of you mention that you just feed it "microbes", what product is that? Apologies, I come from a coco/perlite substrate with ghe synthetic nutes. 
Microbes are living organisms that forms a symbiotic relationship with the plant, feeding it what the plant needs.

I only know of Jamies Garden shop and freedom farm microbes that you can buy off the shelf, other than that you have to collect your own from soil.

Just to note, when using microbes in living soil you should water with rain water or tap water which has been standing for about 24 hours.

Normal tap water will kill the microbes. Microbes are fed with molasses and some other things, but I only know of, and use, molasses.

6 minutes ago, SAgrower said:

Microbes are living organisms that forms a symbiotic relationship with the plant, feeding it what the plant needs.

I only know of Jamies Garden shop and freedom farm microbes that you can buy off the shelf, other than that you have to collect your own from soil.

Just to note, when using microbes in living soil you should water with rain water or tap water which has been standing for about 24 hours.

Normal tap water will kill the microbes. Microbes are fed with molasses and some other things, but I only know of, and use, molasses.

Thanks for this. Do you know what the microbe product from Jamie's Garden is called?