420SA

Here is a quick and highly effective way of germinating your seeds ;D

This is what you'll need:

• Your Seeds

• Some Cotton Wool or Tissue

• Clean Water

• A plastic container or plate

Step 1

Wet Your Cotton Wool and squeeze out some of the water so that the cotton wool is moist but not dripping wet. Flatten out the cotton wool and lay your seeds onto the cotton wool like below

germstep1.jpg

Step 2

Fold the one side of the wool over the other so that the seeds are covered all round in moist material.

germstep2.jpg

Step 3

Place the container in a dark area away from any direct light and allow the seeds to sit for at least 48 hours before checking the seeds. Some seeds can take 48 hours, some 72 hours and some can even take 2 weeks to show a root so be patient and give the seed a chance until all hope is lost.

Once your seeds have popped their roots you will see something like below

germstep3.jpg

Once the white root has emerged a few millemeters you can go ahead and plant the seed in your growing medium.

Step 4

Create a small hole in your growing medium no deeper than 1 centimeter, no shallower than 5 millimeters. Place the seed in the hole with the white root facing down towards the bottom of the pot. Cover the hole up and water gently with a little water to keep the soil moist.

Wait for the seedlings to emerge in a few days and your journey has begun :-clap

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest grunterfish86

Cool man I start with cfl and have them on as the seeds go in medium not sure about hps to be honest ? What I can say is def get humidity as high as you can the seedlings love it.

Guest Maxwell

Cool man I start with cfl and have them on as the seeds go in medium not sure about hps to be honest ? What I can say is def get humidity as high as you can the seedlings love it.

Yeah but watch for damping off...