“Electric” spinach

Pants

• 3 weeks later...

not to sure but its the reason I managed to get cannabis into 6 categories at last years agricultural show. The judging committee ( 5 seasoned tannies who judge hundreds of plants ) could not decide on if it was a fruit, vegetable or flower. So if they cant decide, who can. Next year they have kindly opened up two cannabis categories, 1. Craft Cannabis and 2. Cannabis Plant. I wonder what it is except for an amazing medicinal, recreational and industrial plant. Viva cannabis.

Edited by Chris Jay

Not to sure, was not really interested. there are multiple categories, lists.... largest fruit, largest vegetable, mutant varities, dry flowers, fresh flowers, exotic fruits, kitchen herbs....... Was just quite an excitement moment when they agreed cannabis could be a multiple categories at that point. Win for cannabis.

Edited by Chris Jay

9 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Not to sure, was not really interested. there are multiple categories, lists.... largest fruit, largest vegetable, mutant varities, dry flowers, fresh flowers, exotic fruits, kitchen herbs....... Was just quite an excitement moment when they agreed cannabis could be a multiple categories at that point. Win for cannabis.

Tomatoes would be classified in the same category as cannabis considering they share similar principles in distinguishing between whether they are a vegetable or fruit. 

You are adding now other categories which I am going to ignore, because you wanted to "debate" whether cannabis is a vegetable or fruit. 

Therefore I asked what your tannies would have classified the tomato, as whatever answer that would be, would then also be the answer for cannabis. 

• Like 1

there are multiple categories

Annual herbaceous plant therefore vegetable. 

Herbaceous plant "vascular plants that have no persistent woody stems above ground".

if you have ever taken the time to dry the stems of cannabis and grate them down you will see how woody they come out. Damn strong, lots of fibre. Its very confusing.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Confused 1

Ok Cooked Jay 🙄 good debate.

Ah no, not at all. Its been a debate for years and since cannabis was generally accepted taxanomy in the 19th century there is alot of debate happening about what it exactly it is and changes that need to be made.  Anyway lets leave it at that. Going to open up another debate about this. But if you want tongue in cheek, cooked 😂😂, so be it.  You sounding like another activist that ironically called me a drug addict recently, two days later published article, Chris Jay said, "legalise all drugs". 😂😂. Love you guys and your blah. See you in the future.

Edited by Chris Jay

you edited your post after I posted. Poor form.

I am terribly sorry, I saw the notification, while I was editing. Dont really have the time to please everyone. Anyway getting your vibe, and realise you judged me way before a little pathetic debate. Much love and keep on growing.

onething I can say, is the insults I have received from the hippie peace loving cannabis community for about 4 years is insane. Rhino thick skin here, call me what you want, not saying you personally, just what I have received from other green activists is seriously unreal. Really sad, moving along. Living the dream, haters towing along.

Edited by Chris Jay

14 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

the insults I have received from the hippie peace loving cannabis community for about 4 years is insane

I'm sure you know the definition of insanity. 

Maybe if one community has been consistent in their perception of you for over 4 years, maybe it's time to take a hint. 

1 hour ago, Chris Jay said:

Herbaceous plant "vascular plants that have no persistent woody stems above ground".

Yes yes yes that's why I asked about the tomato. It's also one of those considered both a fruit and a vegetable. The intention was to lead the "debate" but you went your own way, giving a very 'cooked' vibe. 

13 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

Just busy editing my post, dont get offended. All in jest and education.

Be a little more patient and finish your posts before posting. I mean really.