Proms Little Tent

Prom

Put most the plants out and let the cold clean the pests. Looking like a working concept. Must suck a lot to come from a cost 18-24 degrees to a nasty 7.. and the ass even sprayed the leaves with water before 😂 vaporization chill FTW. 

My auto tent turned out a disaster ^^ my clone tent delivered weed in quality i never managed before... those swings.. not even sure I am mad about the loss of the auto tent.. the clone tent made up in quality.. not quantity. shut down will be no option. I have to retry that to get the 2kg I need to make a break... gosh.. i smoke to much :-stoned

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Time flies ^^ can't believe the last post was mid July.

Been busy and worked over my harvest.. got a Tennis arm from dressing 😂 is a first. Sieved pollen last week (about 500g) and while chatting with a friend, he brought up a topic i ignored so far, create THCa isolate. Checked what is needed and got the press heated up yesterday all day long. Used 75 micron pollen as start material.. so the best of the best. Those 20g resulted in very little left inside the bag.. but loads of rosin. Pressed till the last press at 70 degrees was nearly dry from the 25 micro bag i used to isolate the THCa. Had to test it and mixed a little of the flakes into a normal day smoke joint (White Widow, so more an upper). 

The smoke report goes a bit like this:

I started to smoke the joint and also started to prepare the food for my dogs. Ripping the chicken breasts to pieces took longer as usual and after i smoked 1/3 of the joint in my normal way, i got hit ^^ Would say 2-3 minutes after I started the joint, I wasn't sure I will be able to finish the preparation of the food. Bit in a blur I managed to mix the rice and carrots.. gave them their bowl each and got asap to the couch 😂 Was a different high as usual. Full body high with a rather relaxing aspect. Lasted 30 minutes, then I had to go shop to get me some food. Wasn't that zonked for years.. will have 2 friends dropping in today to test the material and see if they will experience the same.

Procedure to make THCa isolate is rather simple, if you have the press ^^ Press top rosin, best quality you can produce, then put that rosin in a 37-20 micron bag and press slowly, starting at 35 degrees and raise by 5 on each press till you reach 65-75 degrees. The inside of the bag will turn more and more white.. till you end with white crystalline flakes at the end. Those flakes are the THCa isolate. Handle with care 😉 you don't get much.

Hope that gave others some stupid ideas 😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORGANinc. said:

Are you making auto seeds? 🙌

Yes, is my F2 (1) generation. Next I put the F2 (2) over then see what F3 (1)(2) has in store for me. I want those Autos to grow bigger for now 😂 double the size would be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Regular seeds.. I like the weed as smoke.. but their growth behavior is rather timid. Right now I just take the biggest males and females with similar node spacings and leaf structure from a batch. I like em less 'bushy' ^^ After i have em regular to 60-75cm I check what flavor I have left. Might also just be me not able to do a proper job. The parents weren't impressive in size.. reason i started this little project ^^ Shows you how much i enjoyed the Strawberry flavor inside the smoke.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Was a bit busy.. playing with clones these days. Trying another stupid idea to increase yield ^^ But right now the aim is quality.

Have 3 strains dried to 64% and will dress them over the weekend. Liked the result very much, just could be more. I let one main stem supply only the FIM version of the main, rest is radically chopped away. Looks a bit scary when i flip em 😂, is not much left of those clones.

Pictures of the Ginger Tea before dressing

1976565700_GingerTea.thumb.JPG.ab579b46c378a06e6f806cc27e42e6a6.JPG

1875790600_GingerTea2.thumb.JPG.527e2bf491511aacc38f6e0eece20243.JPG

586783823_GingerTea3.thumb.JPG.44f88203545f368b17883f7da3b0d308.JPG

• Like 2
  • Fire! 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

hows the smoke report on the ginger tea? 

Did i not post that ^^ must have been to stoned hehehe

Try it.. is my best suggestion. If you like Ginger and the little bite it has at the end, you will love this weed. Very aromatic smoke, is beside the Gelato my preferred grab right now. But potency wise more a desert weed, it hits hard ^^ but smooooooooth 😎 Sade would have use the weed as a operator 😂

Like the JetFuel, a weed i would love to cross with Gelato to see the taste outcome. What i really like, the weed name represents the smoke taste you will experience.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

28 October

Clones got a FIM and lolipop to the main only 7 days ago and went flip. If you ask yourself what insanity is this ^^ i can't accept that I can't reach the dry numbers i get from Autos using clones. Sooooo 2.6 liter pots 8x8, 64 in a 1.2x1.2 area. My goal is to get 15g per plant.. main colas only. I had a run with a general lolipop, but with side branches (still to much fluff) and had no PM issue. As ventilation seems to keep up, I decided to go main only this time and see if i reach 15g per plant 😬 will know more in 9 weeks ^^

960979216_Clones128_10..thumb.jpg.5624a61ed04034a3198db2ef796a9345.jpg

1333174936_Clones228_10..thumb.jpg.0b47ec94ea6df26c2a5396d1f397a8e8.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the Clones ^^ 11 Nov picture on my trail to reach 1 kg dry on a square meter with clones. Autos, that is no big challenge anymore ^^ 

I will select the weed from this batch of Clones to enter into the CT weed competition.

424520870_11.11Lefttray.thumb.jpg.85084da87b77e87d59390fbf8c386ed7.jpg

This tray got a bit dry.. gave it a proper flooding. Have to get from relaxed winter care to more regular summer care now.

1794908211_11.11Righttray.thumb.jpg.c6b17fae915210adf67dcb70e49d78de.jpg

You see the difference of the "hungry" strain (front) to the normal ones (back), color tells you if they want more or are happy. Back is clearly saturated, while the front yells for more. 64 Clones in 2.6 liter pots with only the Main ( FIMed in different ways as it still confuses me to do the perfect cut, did experiments with different cuts from horizontal to diagonal). So far i have a clean growth and no signs of PM at all. Weather helps a lot, we have dry dry right now.. what wasn't to good for the fresh batch of Autos I put up, they clearly wanted more humidity during veg. But... rebuilding my ventilation setup for Summer now.

Edited by Prom
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...

And a picture of the clones. The Deluxe Sugarcane is on a stretch mission as expected and they are placed more middle tent. I feel Eskom Stage 4.. you see the temp and humidity. Just had a rain shower this morning.. not at the usual 49%. Eskom was also off from 2 till 4 am (pic taken around 6.30) ^^ not helping either. Hope weather plays along and keeps more on the dry side for the next 4 weeks.

1159296286_20_11.fronttray.thumb.jpg.5b455d41ba278629699c54fe823cb6f2.jpg

Edited by Prom
to stupid to write ^^
  • Like 2
  • Fire! 2

• 3 weeks later...

Changed a  bit 16 days after the last pic. Would say 3 weeks out till harvest.. lets see ^^

2038074061_Clones6_12..thumb.jpg.f545e30c45d1cfb6a4b60b94df2a6cba.jpg

Forgot... humidity is rather sexy right now. Hope it stays a bit longer.. hovering between 41-49% inside the tent.

Edited by Prom
Added humidity
  • Like 3
  • Fire! 1

Did i jinx it? ^^ Stage 6.. have to find a way to put em outside. Kinda demands me to build same support structure as i have outdoor.. and fiddle them out in the morning at 6 and bring em back in at 18. No way i can keep ventilation running that long with no 220v support. Need more batteries... need to get off Eskom totally... need a plan 😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eskom really did this crap at the wrong time in regards to the growth stage and weather.. but at least the sun cycle played along. I simply emptied the Veg tent to the outside and shut it down for now. Might be over, stage 4 isn't a big stress.. for now they can Veg outside. 4 hours no power is a PM monster.. should have seen my eyes when it was raining and i checked on the tent... 98% humidity 😖 next you saw a moron trying to vent his tent by hand 😂 should have made a youtube video.. 

I think i just go for a solar system to backup the ventilation.. light is strangely cheaper to bridge, car battery and LED already sort that to not run into trouble, just not strong enough to keep things growing but at least nothing starts to flower unexpected. 

And went from Stage 3 to Stage 6 ^^ nothing is over 😭

Edited by Prom
just changed the schedule
  • Sad 1