Proms Little Tent

Prom

2 minutes ago, Prom said:

Thanks! Those Gaia Green products you don't get in SA? 

You do get N-P-K fetilisers here such as Talborne, but not in the specific ratios that Mr Canuk uses, just slightly different. 

I wouldn't use or even do exactly what Mr Canuk does because frankly his video editing is better than his growing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

I wouldn't use or even do exactly what Mr Canuk does because frankly his video editing is better than his growing. 

😂 I don't know.. he really convinced me to try it.. just importing your own fertilizer is a freakin mission. I prefer to got to a store when i need it.

• Like 2

😂 I don't know.. he really convinced me to try it.. just importing your own fertilizer is a freakin mission. I prefer to got to a store when i need it.

No doubt, Mr Canuk gave me the idea for a organic soil, worm castings and fertliser amendment plus water only grow... don't forget the mycorrhiza 😉 

So this is what you do, you get the Organics Matter Living Soil, then you get the worm castings, Talborne vita grow and Talborne vita fruit/flower from Leroy Merlin.

You mix 1/4 worm castings, 3/4 living soil, scoop of vita grow for when you transplant seedlings into their final pots, plus myco. Just add water.

As you flip, you chuck in a scoop of vita fruit and a touch of vita grow on the top. Just add water until harvest. 

Do this and you've pretty much got a Mr Canuck style grow. 

In my opinion, you watch the progress of flower and maybe chuck in some additional Fire Juice or an AACT mid-flower and maybe some probiotics or Em-Pro soil throughout the grow. 

When my Biobizz is done, I will play with the above. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

No doubt, Mr Canuk gave me the idea for a organic soil, worm castings and fertliser amendment plus water only grow... don't forget the mycorrhiza 😉 

So this is what you do, you get the Organics Matter Living Soil, then you get the worm castings, Talborne vita grow and Talborne vita fruit/flower from Leroy Merlin.

You mix 1/4 worm castings, 3/4 living soil, scoop of vita grow for when you transplant seedlings into their final pots, plus myco. Just add water.

As you flip, you chuck in a scoop of vita fruit and a touch of vita grow on the top. Just add water until harvest. 

Do this and you've pretty much got a Mr Canuck style grow. 

In my opinion, you watch the progress of flower and maybe chuck in some additional Fire Juice or an AACT mid-flower and maybe some probiotics or Em-Pro soil throughout the grow. 

When my Biobizz is done, I will play with the above. 

Keep me posted ^^ it sounds a bit like the promised land.. you know, boobs everywhere 😁 

I only work with Fish-Mix and Bloom right now.. add molasses myself with the Amino Pro amino acids. Doesn't look to bad either ^^ Is Firejuice biological or chemical? Would love to give em a little boost now they really push flowers.

• Like 3

Keep me posted ^^ it sounds a bit like the promised land.. you know, boobs everywhere 😁 

I only work with Fish-Mix and Bloom right now.. add molasses myself with the Amino Pro amino acids. Doesn't look to bad either ^^ Is Firejuice biological or chemical? Would love to give em a little boost now they really push flowers.

I like boobs.

Firejuice is biological. Smells horrible. Don't be tempted to smell it, you will forever remember it. Trick your friends. 

• Like 3

Rain water storage is full.. man it rained the last days 😂 Had my snorkel beside the bed just in case.

Will not get more wet then this.. so far OK. Some pics I took from the WW's this morning. All plants in the tent got 0.5L feeding.. due to the crap pots.

1987376858_AutoTent15June.thumb.jpg.b3ee4c84866aeb1bb03e2c941157b3b5.jpg

Lens was fogged up ^^

904709699_WW115June.thumb.jpg.4e718e480bbf8cc0dfcd74d47c51f3da.jpg

734873470_WW215June.thumb.jpg.ef4e83ddace4a00de0d4d73d9747ce5f.jpg

1294716074_WW315June.thumb.jpg.3d20992603dcda05a16b5fb515250971.jpg

592127079_WW415June.thumb.jpg.5c07d9c9f6e355a78059772286a2d9c7.jpg

Very much middle flowering, still 2 weeks to go at least.

• Like 2
  • Fire! 3

Forgot to mention.. smell is also up.. so the carbon air filters came into play. I run 3 of them... you understand, Neo, there is no smell 😎 Exits go into the kitchen.. had a cozy 18 degrees inside the house when i woke up. At least I don't need fire wood this winter. 😂 

• Like 2

Was busy with the tent, so i made some pictures ^^ so far all manageable.. but fucks up my back 😂

Nirvana seem to have a special so I create the links to their page if interested

White Widow's still strong flowering but the end is also coming.. 1-3 weeks out (some phenos are clearly faster done). 

751904818_ww118june.thumb.jpg.0426b04c36838a6630a1a13411ffa0f4.jpg780648028_ww218june.thumb.jpg.18cffe0b0554d8ff0484db3a32c91c14.jpg1838988225_ww318june.thumb.jpg.c03033abc6dbe995bb5fab09f357bbfa.jpg1339242083_ww418june.thumb.jpg.5e1b970b1e153ad3c7aaa96d6e6aceea.jpg

Blue Dream's (not on sale) are starting to also do their thing.. still far out, 3-4 weeks.

487932318_bd118june.thumb.jpg.d0e3aa0d1867c90c3f446e3c1f888724.jpg

Blue Cheese now the tallest plants (one ^^), same as the Blue Dream, 3-4 weeks out.

1006854584_bc118june.thumb.jpg.0e6da6756d8b4023bfc21710d49ae4a9.jpg2022450473_bc218june.thumb.jpg.68ca7298e87239e83a266ef94732b308.jpg

The WW's are very sexy for a crowded tent grow (25 per 1.2x1.2 rather easy).

I would space the GSC, Blue Dream and Blue Cheese a bit more... 16 per 1.2x1.2 the next time I should do something like that ^^ and if you want to try.. think into your climate control first.. really.. do that before you plant the seeds ^^ you need a lot of air shifting inside that growth.

Have a fun weekend!

• Like 2
  • Fire! 4

And to keep a bit track... today is the first day of week 11. So 71 days passed since the seeds got dropped into water.

1515046735_FirstDayWeek11.thumb.jpg.6028b527a836af4c922b5b48cdead515.jpg

Only Auto Strain I found so far actually doing its thing under 9 weeks are the Gelato's from 42FastBuds. 

The Nirvana plants are all off beside the White Widows, set with 11-12 weeks, they have a good chance to finish end week 12. Blue Cheese, Blue Dream and GSC will all take a few weeks longer as Nirvana states on their website. The Blue Dream a good 4 weeks longer as they say, also had 2 Hermis in that batch, I would say was genetic as they pushed flowers like a proper male, not just at certain branches.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Eskom stage 6.. and bad weather on the horizon ^^ How many in here hate Eskom? 😂 I am such a lucky guy that my tent is soon done and I can shut down. Starting to harvest the White Widows today.. take down step by step and hang in the dry tent. Day 6 of Week 12.. more or less on time as expected.. rest is far over the time given by the breeder. One of the WW Auto's was a photo.. I kept her and see how fast she flowers. If the auto fast flower got stuck, might keep her.

Edited by Prom
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Got the WW's hanging.. things got way more complicated with stage 6... and i mean a lot more complicated 😩

The light is one thing to go off for 4 hours and longer.. but manageable. The missing ventilation is the real killer. There is no cheap solution to it.. your ventilation goes off for 4 hours to vent your tent and mold as other pests become an issue. I had to work daily on that tent to keep things in order.

WW's hanging.. I do not run a carbon filter for the dry tent, I have a ozone generator running inside. Kills the smell and keeps things clean.

287778362_WWsdry.thumb.jpg.1e839ee2dc397648940396b24538932d.jpg  

Blue dream's are rather over time but also start to get blue ^^

1160038605_BlueDream5July.thumb.jpg.2eddb72beb636bb24bba1d6e02b0a19c.jpg

Soooo... not done but I can do a quick recap.. 

Pots made my life very hard.. the wrong gear alone can add 50% extra time. Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

Then... yes, commercial grows you do in HYDRO ^^ i wouldn't call it a commercial grow what I did, i just went to the max grow space can take.. and that is a bit the commercial approach. I grew for the last 3 years and the only issue i ever had to face was PM. This time I used the same setup.. except the stupid pots ^^ 

So new Tent, new Lights, new Pots, new carbon filter.. feminized seeds and FF Premium Classic soil.. all new fresh bags. Had Thrips and Spider Mites on some plants.. removed the whole plants once saw it. So lost a few... only option.. really, only option, came in over the soil. The rest was as squeaky clean as it could have been. Is the one bag that can give you huge hassle. I think into building me a hydro setup for the 2.4x2.4 and try that again with chemical feeding.

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

3 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Sorry about the hassles and difficulties, hang in there brother. 

Do you think the mites came in with the soil? 

I am very much convinced came from the soil. The house isn't new to growing and also never had any pest issues. All in the tent was brand new.. and i really mean bought for that run. Is what soils can bring you.. issues. when you do small batches, you lose small or see it early to contain it. With bigger batches you run into a issue what ever you do once a problem is out, can only contain it issue. You just can't watch all plants the same way.. 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2022 at 10:30 AM, Prom said:

Any denser frosting and it turns into a glaze 😂 

16570960452168942704109672604169.thumb.jpg.9479d12e22f750d9fc950ac655733a45.jpg

Finally made it to the plant marker... was guessing what strain it is... answer: Ginger Tea (mother came from @SkunkPharm)

She puts out. All the Archive stuff I am seeing now is fire. The Crazy Hazey from Them is also insane. Not my grow buts it’s the big one back left

7D556E48-FB1F-481C-BF1A-63E05181CF8E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

3 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

She puts out. All the Archive stuff I am seeing now is fire. The Crazy Hazey from Them is also insane. Not my grow buts it’s the big one back left

7D556E48-FB1F-481C-BF1A-63E05181CF8E.jpeg

I sorted the Crazy Hazey out. Nothing wrong with the weed. Strong and beautiful buds... the smoke is nice but nothing special.. i am a flavor pig at the moment. No distinguished note... what ever, any fruit, spices, chem,... just something ^^ and I do not keep it anymore. The Crazy Hazey is top shelf genetics.. but compared with the Ginger Tea a boring smoke.  Might be a good option to breed with a flavor slut to give her more potency. 

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1