Proms Little Tent

Prom

Weather is good to do something.. so you do something ^^ busy all morning cleaning up. Also took the Deluxe Floppocane down 😁 smell is very nice.. the plant looks a bit like it jumped into a pot of paint.

560894170_DSC_1029(2).thumb.JPG.01ece6e596a129a4da69570ec4591443.JPG

with support

868855117_18Julsupport.thumb.jpg.ab5927a826c5c7b90b5fac191cdc5146.jpg

without ^^ Deluxe Floppocane 

1323892832_18JulFloppocane.thumb.jpg.257e9d647b433b3edd540c53341beb81.jpg

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

I was looking for this strain for over 2 years.. and still own @SkunkPharm a decent "feet kissing" for giving me a clone.. I enjoy the grow genetics very much, energetic, strong and bud heavy. Smell starts to form also now.. 😁

JetFuel

1845980341_20July.thumb.jpg.054a2669ac0e8b72678dfbb45c633af2.jpg

You see very soft traces of PM.. those 2 weeks of below 10 and super heavy rain, I had PM popping up on the not so vented plants. Serenade to the rescue. The SuperSkunk I have in the tent right now.. is also more of a PM magnet, but I keep faith in my bottle of mold eating bacteria 😈

• Like 3

Decided to give the full Canna Pro range a go and compare it with BioBizz.. will pick up a set (Mega 3 bottle set and Silicone additional to the Amino Boost) this coming week.. and might just let them compete with a batch of Lemon OG Haze I run from Nirvana anyhow.

Local product... rather cool 😁👌 still have a smile on my face from the cost reduction to kick Bio Heaven out of the cabinet 😂

• Like 3

On 7/28/2021 at 9:33 AM, Prom said:

Pressed version. Best hash i made so far. Creamy texture, very aromatic and 2 dudes smoking for over 30 years went to bed after the test joint 😁 

Purely made from indoor Gelato.

61226195_Gelato120MicronHash.thumb.jpg.712cc35ae8302b7358f8a5d96ae8f232.jpg

😁 got a compliment from Qure and the Futurama guys.. had the small slab with.. but machine refused to give a test result.. concentrates.. not hash.

But they use the same testing method as CanaBliss (photo spectroscopy, just a Humbold machine, not the Israeli version, also 4 times the price of the machine Canabill uses.. way way faster in giving results).. and confirmed, the results fit, you just get way less information compared to a proper laboratory test. The ranking list is still the top around 21.xx% (I think was 03, CanaBliss was 20.something last time i was there).. ^^ seems to be the limit SA growers can pack out.. come on boys and girls.. we can reach 25%... show meeeeeeee! 😁

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1

None of the Pineapple Express we tested actually made it in the mother tent. Went compost heap... potent yes, Pineapple flavor.. nope... bye bye

I kept 2 mothers from the Cream Caramel batch. One kicked very hard, the other had a lovely sweet caramel flavor.. growing a bigger batch with training. Very very giggly weed. Main reason to keep it. Just grows veeeeeeery slow and super compact.

I very much enjoy the Deluxe Sugarcane... a lot more as my Slurricane pheno. The DS will replace the Slurri.. very similar grow behavoir, the DS just tastes 10 times more interesting, both potent, no complains on that part.

• Like 4

Soaked the Lemon OG Haze beans and the first popped after 20 hours. So far all good 😁 I hope they are as lemon as the description promises 😊

If you are a local breeder and have very clean fruit tasting profile in your creation(s).. please let me know, I would like to buy some of those beans and test.. clear fruit tastes, Lemon, Strawberry, Passionfruit, Banana, .... what ever you have and can be identified as a clear and distinguished fruit. 

Edited by Prom
  • Like 3

One picture, all the "chemicals" I use to grow... isn't a lot but keeps things clean.

^^ The Arsenal - The apple vinegar is home made 😁 The gas is just for BHO washing, nothing I use on the green plants 😂

1627254181_TheArsenal.thumb.jpg.011800135c1d08408700c8871238e3a4.jpg

• Like 1

The Lemon OG Haze from Nirvana.. growing fine so far. One already wanted to flop over, got a support and tied to it.

Feeding them water at the moment, got once a feed with 1ml/L fish mix and 2ml/10L Amino Boost. All around 500-550 micromole PAR light intensity

1856622388_18August.thumb.jpg.9bc4c1dca68a0ee833a25c55df25a6de.jpg

If you ask what the leaves show on the bigger plant.. that is hunger ^^ 

• Like 3

At best average at cloning. I dont do it often, just on demand for the veg tent and mothers needing rework.

I think @Totemic has a shitload more knowlede, we should bug him 😁

I still have plants in my clone batches, forming roots after 5 days and others need 2 to 3 weeks, same batch, same mother. I cut, trim and apply rooting agent same same. 

At the end i think that my clone box has to much temperatur fluctuation. Looking for a heating mat with regulator. Best bet is a reptile shop. If you can keep the temerature around 28 to 30, i think the rooting happens faster... why is easier to clone in summer.

Not doing anything special right now, warmest tent is the box. 25.5C temp just have it on termo insulation.16297220337741690920001279600868.thumb.jpg.63bef35b4dfc9a9e6144fa0ce741fa06.jpg

Water at the bottom, but the plants not standing in it

16297221086083943515110922175533.thumb.jpg.cbfcdbcb05129cadd7bc5846972ff41f.jpg

Edited by Prom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't do anything special with my clones. I do make my cuts just below a node under water. It probably doesn't make a difference but it's just something I do, make my cuts submerged in water and then into rooting powder(that's like 10 years old), and into the plugs. 

Vents all the way open on the dome from the beginning. I average roots from 10-14 days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CreX said:

what tips do you have for cloning the freshest growth?

i would like to call myself adept at cloning... but i still battle endlessly with turning tops into cuttings

Hi CreX.  

I primarily only clone with tops due to the mainline that I run. No special process and close to 100% rooting success rate.

I cut the tops and keep them in water for a couple of minutes till I am done with the one plant. I then use Dynaroot rooting powder and dip the stem in it. (My rooting powder is also probably 6 to 7 years old) Then over to peat cubes. 

I do remove quite a lot of leaves and any nodes that are above the cut so as to allow for a smaller leaf foot print. If the stem is relatively big the rooting might just take a little bit longer.

The Twisted Helix cut that I gave @PsyCLown was a top cutting. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1