Weird new growth on flowering plants

Abraham

Question

In flowering for about 4 weeks and new growth started at the top of the cola on three different bag seed plants. It is under a 50w led grow light, it was a bit close too the plants but even one of the shorter ones did the same thing. There is not much air flow and a general 'potassium rich' synthetic nutrients (3.1.6) has been added to the feed 2 week ago (low doses, and recently increased). Tbh I don't trust the nutrients, but i don't know why. 

20201022_192510.jpg

20201022_192505.jpg

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

it is definitely revegging.

you need to check your timer and make sure it is working correctly

if you use a pool pump timer with the dip switches, you need to make sure that every dipswitch is working correctly.

i have 3 of those at home that function correctly, but some of the dipswitches fail to make contact and if that is happening to you, its revegg central.

or you forgot to switch your timer back onto auto after a night extra input or something.

either way. you must plant some new seeds as this harvest is tickets.... they will need to transition back into flower and kinda just keep you guessing for the next few months

• Sad 1