1. 1. Best Soil of 2020

• Freedom Farms
    • Organics Matter
    • Just Cannabis
    • Jamies Garden Shop Orgasoilux
    • Garden Master Potting Soil
    • Culterra Potting Soil
    • Gorilla Mix Royale

I have a few Grows with the FF Custom Crafted soil and hasn't let me down, recently trying Orgasoilux from Jamie as@SkunkPharm mentioned and veg was good and in flower now. I used with just rain water and in flower some Bloom nutes ones a week. Haven't tried Organics Matter yet.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I've used Freedom Farms and Just Cannabis. I would put them in the standard or average category. Good for a base line soil. I have not used Jamie's Garden Soil Orgasoilux but have been intrigued by it since the first time I saw it (asked a reputable source how his trial was and he confirmed it). If the ratios are correct, which i'm sure they would be. That would have to be the most complete, all rounded soil on the market in SA today. To have that many ingredients and still come out around the same price as other brands definitely means other brands should go back to the drawing board. 

In terms of what you are getting for your money. Orgasoilux is far above. But then again, very easy running into problems with feeding, because you don't really need too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

I've used Freedom Farms and Just Cannabis. I would put them in the standard or average category. Good for a base line soil. I have not used Jamie's Garden Soil Orgasoilux but have been intrigued by it since the first time I saw it (asked a reputable source how his trial was and he confirmed it). If the ratios are correct, which i'm sure they would be. That would have to be the most complete, all rounded soil on the market in SA today. To have that many ingredients and still come out around the same price as other brands definitely means other brands should go back to the drawing board. 

In terms of what you are getting for your money. Orgasoilux is far above. But then again, very easy running into problems with feeding, because you don't really need too.

Personally I would recommend Jamies soil or Organics Matter. The others to me are, as you say, more base soils that will need feeding. There's no guarantee that Jamies soil or the OM soil won't need feeding but far less so than the others on the market IMO. 

• Agree 2

I just want to clarify that the FF I used with only water from veg to flower I did add the Fire Juice. Its the FF Custom Crafted soil and not the Green Premium bag, with the Green Bag I did need to feed so I'm only using the Green bag with small plants to get a good root system going and when repotting from a 1-2 L into final I used the Custom Crafted.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

• 420SA changed the title to Best Soil of 2020