Curing in TerpLoc Bags

We did a test with some hygrometers and they work exactly as advertised. Not always the case in this industry.

Other great benefits are stealth due to being odour free and terpene preservation from being air and light tight. Anti-static properties prevents trichome loss. Does not require humidipacks. The list goes on.

Gave away our jars since we started using TerpLoc Bags. 

IMG_20200722_191848_522.jpg

IMG_20200620_181737_097.jpg

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

I assume the TerpLoc bags would only lower humidity, not increase it? Is there a limit to how long the TerpLoc bag will last before requiring replacement?

Great observation. I for one like to jar my bud slightly dryer than usual and reintroduce moisture during the curing process. It appears these bags are capable of two-way humidity control on their own.

R50 for a TerpLoc bag that holds 226g of flower. That beats any glass jar that can fit that amount plus a Boveda pack. These TerpLocs also hide odour which is a great plus.

I was skeptical at first but after reading more for this post I think I might just give this a go on my next harvest.. as long as they are still in stock when I'm ready 😆 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have tried some of the 14g and 28g bags and they do work. I placed some very dry bud in a bag and after a day it wasn't that dry. They do work but find some of the zip locks on 1 or 2 bags are not as effective. 

The price is really good and was my deciding factor to try it out,cheaper than a Boveda and Glass Jar. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

@Aeradix so this would be an alternative to jars with boveda packs then?

I assume the TerpLoc bags would only lower humidity, not increase it? Is there a limit to how long the TerpLoc bag will last before requiring replacement?

They do regulate both ways, but if you're in an extremely dry area this will be limited and a humidipak will help. Below is another nice picture showing the benefits.

118694197_173298577691916_5062753767529117169_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Fire! 1

@Aeradix Ahh nice!

Now how well does it work in terms of containing smell? If you leave a bag with 50g of some strong smelling bud inside your car on a hot day and come back to your car 2 or 3 hours later... Will it really not smell at all like weed?

I know if I even take 2 or 3g in a small ziplock and put it in my car, go to the shops before stopping at a friends place ... the car smells pretty dank.

Keeping jars with boveda in a cupboard, you open the cupboard and you can smell its a bit funky.

Similar case with these bags or does it really not leak smell at all?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

@Aeradix Ahh nice!

Now how well does it work in terms of containing smell? If you leave a bag with 50g of some strong smelling bud inside your car on a hot day and come back to your car 2 or 3 hours later... Will it really not smell at all like weed?

I know if I even take 2 or 3g in a small ziplock and put it in my car, go to the shops before stopping at a friends place ... the car smells pretty dank.

Keeping jars with boveda in a cupboard, you open the cupboard and you can smell its a bit funky.

Similar case with these bags or does it really not leak smell at all?

No smell at all. Completely discreet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

I would recommend going through @Aeradixas well. I got mine from them and they provide very knowledgeable service and information! 

Thanks guys. TerpLoc Bags are available here, but if you're going to order other things from Hydroponic.co.za then throw the TerpLoc bags in and spread the love. 

If your local grow shop doesn't have them, ask them to get in touch. 🤘

Edited by Aeradix
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, Aeradix said:

Thanks guys. TerpLoc Bags are available here, but if you're going to order other things from Hydroponic.co.za then throw the TerpLoc bags in and spread the love. 

If your local grow shop doesn't have them, ask them to get in touch. 🤘

If you don't mind me asking, what is the relation between Aeradix and Hydroponic / Windell?

• Like 1

If your local grow shop doesn't have them, ask them to get in touch. 
Now that's what I'm talking about. Way too many companies and individuals out there are just about me, me and making maximum cash.
Big up to you@Aeradix on showing that spreading the love is still a thing in today's world.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

What size bags do you use?

2 minutes ago, Batista said:

I got the 226g I think.I only stored 140g of my forbidden skittles in there,it could take more than 226g I reckon.

I'd also probably go bigger than necessary. Might be a bit tricky if you have multiple strains though.

I think also the gram amount labelled for the terp bag should be considered the max with regards to the bag's ability to regulate the humidity. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1