Declared seeds and they passed customs

Prom

i ordered the Charlottes Web CBD seeds (10) from Canada. They added freebies, 5 pineapple express and 3 weddingcake. I declared the seeds on the shipping manifest. The parcel was for over a month with customs... and got it today... seeds and everything inside the parcel.

The THC seeds were free, so not sure this made the change. 😁

Edited by Prom
amount cbd seeds.. hehehe custons
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

they have to follow the law. Wrong declaration will never help... friend got his seedsman shipping confiscated a month ago. Stealth sending in  mouse mat.

It can be pure luck my parcel passed, but custom kept it for 4 weeks, other shipment reached me faster, send by same courier, same location. I declared the seeds because of the wording of the draft. I can have and trade up to 30 seeds, as long as there is no money exchange. The CBD seeds should be legal, as excluded inside the draft. I paid for those. The thc seeds were free and stated as freebees on the bill from the seed bank. Had 4 hoodies with too, 10$ a hoodie, was to cheap to resist. 😁 as said, took a bit but got it today from fedex... want to add, parcel value was declared as 70$ and customs charged me close to 900 rand... hefty import tax

Customs on clothing is very high, not sure of the exact percentage though.

Perhaps you got lucky, or maybe not. I sometimes feel the people at customs don't quite know themselves what should be charged and possibly use the incorrect HS codes and then you end up with different amounts for the same items being imported etc.