Question

Just want to know they selling a set of 9 products that gets used throughout the grow. They say each strain is different and would need different attention and they'll have a guide with the products... Should I trust this.. 9 products seems a bit much for some secrete recipe. 

Full-bloom-kit-cannabis-fertiliser.jpg

• Like 2

Yoh, imagine how long it will take you to feed your 8 different strains.

Never heard of them, I am very happy with the GHE Tri Part nutrients. The plants will only take what they need, feeding them more wont benefit the plants.

I feel this is more a money making thing than anything else. Curious to see what each one actually contains.

@PsyCLown, looks like a standard 2 or 3 part feed, and the range of extra stuff, likely a fulvic and humic source, kelp maybe, silica maybe, mycorrhizal fungi, all packaged nicely.

Seems to be around the same price as the GHE

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cmassimo said:

Just want to know they selling a set of 9 products that gets used throughout the grow. They say each strain is different and would need different attention and they'll have a guide with the products... Should I trust this.. 9 products seems a bit much for some secrete recipe. 

Full-bloom-kit-cannabis-fertiliser.jpg

Looks like it has the ingredients to take you over the line... Give it a go and see how it treats you

Yeah seems like it has all that will give it a go got some stuff I haven't seen like phytoplankton willow extract beeswax what is Phytohormones and auxins and vitamins do plant need vitamins😅. IL give it a shot

Sounds like snake oil to me, I'm always skeptical of these high end products but I guess i can't knock it as I personally haven't tried it, but just keep in mind, it could be a total waste of money

Speaking of premium nutes has anyone used Bio-Heaven here? the cost of a bottle is hectic  + company very vague on specific contents with big claims, reviews are mixed

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, Psylecta said:

Sounds like snake oil to me, I'm always skeptical of these high end products but I guess i can't knock it as I personally haven't tried it, but just keep in mind, it could be a total waste of money

Speaking of premium nutes has anyone used Bio-Heaven here? the cost of a bottle is hectic  + company very vague on specific contents with big claims, reviews are mixed

Never used Bio-Heaven due to insane price, Topmax is as far as my budget gets me. I see the guys overseas seem to love it.

With regards to Budding Genius, I am not a fan of products with silly names like trance and fairy dust. Why not just call it what it is?

• Haha 3

I feel the future of nutrient technology is not more nutrients or nutrient related amendments/products. 

Just by the variety of the range makes me skeptical. Although if it's being sold legally in SA then it's gone through all the red tape of registering as an agricultural product. 

I draw the line at the BioBizz range but at least they have pretty good arguments for their full range of products and don't involve psychedelic nomenclature to attract would-be stoners to buy their products. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Prom said:

run a grow.. run a diary 😁

Do it! Send link once the diary has started 😄 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

With regards to Budding Genius, I am not a fan of products with silly names like trance and fairy dust. Why not just call it what it is?

Rotflmao actually didn't' notice that hahahahahahahahaha oh lord but yeah I'm with you there baksteen - sounds like the sales pitch a ghost buster will give you when trying to sell one of those bullshit EF meters

Im actually picturing that episode of south park with cheech n chong where everyone gets blindsided by snake oil organics & misinformation (ironically store owner is Ms Information) its hilarious think the episode name is Cherokee hair tampons or something like that - reminds me of this lol

• Like 1

That's true well too late now got it it'll probably last me 2 years with the recommended dosage haha don't think that was thought through

On 10/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, Psylecta said:

Rotflmao actually didn't' notice that hahahahahahahahaha oh lord but yeah I'm with you there baksteen - sounds like the sales pitch a ghost buster will give you when trying to sell one of those bullshit EF meters

Im actually picturing that episode of south park with cheech n chong where everyone gets blindsided by snake oil organics & misinformation (ironically store owner is Ms Information) its hilarious think the episode name is Cherokee hair tampons or something like that - reminds me of this lol

Trance I see is used in transition and fairy dust probably a bloom boost

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cmassimo said:

That's true well too late now got it it'll probably last me 2 years with the recommended dosage haha don't think that was thought through

Use it and let us know what you think. 

• Agree 1

On 10/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, Psylecta said:

Will do its coming today so will keep you posted. They actually gave me like 600 Rand discount as they are working on a launch still which is pretty cool atleast..lets see how it goes

• Like 1

Will do going to collect it from post net this arvie with delivery about 1250

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome got it did a mix and even though I did a mix for veg with 5 product the ph was on the money.. At 6.2 decided to play and use the max dosage that's in there grow guide went to 5.82.. Min dose just above 6.5

16029493831446700172739927097689.jpg

16029494417214774833800442781371.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 9:14 AM, Cmassimo said:

Will do going to collect it from post net this arvie with delivery about 1250

So its about R200 a pop for each bottle roughly without the discount - must be 500ml bottles then?

But hmm i donno if im alone but i must say nothing special or unique about it, looks very generic actually but on the upside at least your PH remains stable so that's a plus but I mean call me a skeptic but its really odd to have 9 bottles in a set?!

Anyway I guess time will tell, so far seems like its off to a good start but i must mention its way too easy for companies to bulk buy nutrients (80% all buy from same suppliers) then dilute & color/add ammendments & adjust as necesary to make it a 'proprietary/inhouse blend' tailor made for cannabis then print a fancyish label and collect 500% markup on the full set.

51 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Any Department of agriculture reg numbers on the labels?

@TotemicI highly doubt it, a lot of the locally made stuff doesn't

I got Mega Solution from Hydrobiz, same story there but at least theirs is a standard 3 part set - R150ea for 1 litre bottles

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Psylecta said:

So its about R200 a pop for each bottle roughly without the discount - must be 500ml bottles then?

But hmm i donno if im alone but i must say nothing special or unique about it, looks very generic actually but on the upside at least your PH remains stable so that's a plus but I mean call me a skeptic but its really odd to have 9 bottles in a set?!

Anyway I guess time will tell, so far seems like its off to a good start but i must mention its way too easy for companies to bulk buy nutrients (80% all buy from same suppliers) then dilute & color/add ammendments & adjust as necesary to make it a 'proprietary/inhouse blend' tailor made for cannabis then print a fancyish label and collect 500

Where do you get your stuff from for your little ones

• Like 1

I usually buy online from Hydrobiz & collect in Epping, prices are good although stock can be an issue at times & their selection is somewhat limited with nutes but they stock what most growers need/use (doubt you'll find this nute set there as example)

www.hydrobiz.co.za

For growing mediums & organics just buy direct @ jamies & help support local suppliers - A grade premium quality

https://www.jamiesgardenshop.co.za

3 hours ago, Cmassimo said:

All 1l bottles a set of 9...

They do have reg act 30 something they send it all to you when ordered

Litre bottles? Hmm well let's hope for the best - what medium u using? Coco or soil?

If totemic is asking whether there's any dept of agriculture numbers on the bottle there's very likely a good reason for it - I'd imagine if they registered you can be certain you not being being sold sugarwater with a drop of food coloring