What kind of monster?

Dojee Dave

Question

So this plant came up by itself on the site of last year's sativa grow. Some type of hybrid, the leaves are massive and the stem is thick and soft. I didn't get the stem in the pic but you can see the leaves compared with a more normal specimen next to it. So what kind of bush might this be?  I'm thinking is letting it mature just to see what happens.  

20200925_180832.jpg

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

Chances of you figuring out what strain it is, is basically impossible.

If you want and like it, then let it grow and flower it out. If you really want, you can take a cutting before flower if it turns out to be something you love - then you can continue to grow it from the cutting(s).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Dojee Dave I agree with psycLown, even if you got an idea of what strain it is, chances are more likely you'll be completely surprised with the outcome, keep a log of it, could be a diamond but in the same breath could be a zirconia - grow it out, looks healthy & healthy plants always deserve a chance

I grew seed from Swazi parcel I get from a guy I've been hooking up from for 17 years, his stuff has always been very consistent in flavour smell, color etc, always the same for all the years, so would only be reasonable to think that growing those seeds would get me the same bud? I was delightfully wrong, some plants exhibited completely different traits, i've observed atleast 3/4 different phenotypes from these seeds - harvested some bud from 3 plants - one tastes EXACTLY like lemony creams, with powerful citrus overtones, really uplifting, the other 2 have more of a musky/stinky, very bold overtones with less fruitiness but either way was much stronger than anything I've bought from him hands down, probably because mine is sensi & grown more organically with a ton of love