New...

DJR

Hi Guys,

I am new to cannabis growing, but have to learn fast. Many years experience in hydroponics, aeroponics and tissue culture. Busy building a commercial licensed cannabis facility. I hope to get some valuable information in this forum.

TIA

• Like 5

Welcome!

Exciting times! Best you get a grow of your own going ASAP too then.

Commercial growing vs home growing will differ a bit, so keep that in mind when reading the info available on the forum.

If you have any questions you cannot find answers to on the forum, start a new thread and I am sure the members will be able to assist.

• Like 3

High guys

Im a new grower from Durban, iv started with 3 plants. So far so good, they 9 weeks now and looking good. Got a few nutrient burns in the early stages, still getting the hang of feeding i guess. 

The plants i have are Durban poison, Bruce Banner auto and Girl scout cookies auto. Iv read the review on Bruce Banner, are there any difficulties with Durban poison and girl scouts?

49 minutes ago, Viri said:

High guys

Im a new grower from Durban, iv started with 3 plants. So far so good, they 9 weeks now and looking good. Got a few nutrient burns in the early stages, still getting the hang of feeding i guess. 

The plants i have are Durban poison, Bruce Banner auto and Girl scout cookies auto. Iv read the review on Bruce Banner, are there any difficulties with Durban poison and girl scouts?

Welcome.

May be best for you to start a new thread.

DP and GSC, both quite popular strains. Doubt you will experience any traits which are difficult to deal with as a grower.