we need to populate this with joy!

CreX

i guess this section is pretty bleak! 

i am sure some of us know a place or 2 that are pro cannabis/ or at least tolerate the use of marijuana on their premise.

i love going to the great outdoors for a cheeky public smoke... nothing beats a hike with mates and a couple of fatties along the way.

but i guess this section would be for more, closer to home kinda vibes.

who knows of any places where okes can go grab a plate to eat and also enjoy a puff at the same place? 

a bar/weed vibe even... or just a venue that peeps can go and chill, and not feel nervous to spark up.

Ill start with 2 places iv heard of.

first is Sundowners in alberton. - bless their souls, i believe the place has shut down.

another one i have heard of is Gerda's Kitchen at Injati.

maybe i add a separate topic for the place.

hows about a show of secret joints where we can meet up and be ourselves? make a new topic for each Venue and give the supporters some support too!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CreX said:

i guess this section is pretty bleak! 

i am sure some of us know a place or 2 that are pro cannabis/ or at least tolerate the use of marijuana on their premise.

i love going to the great outdoors for a cheeky public smoke... nothing beats a hike with mates and a couple of fatties along the way.

but i guess this section would be for more, closer to home kinda vibes.

who knows of any places where okes can go grab a plate to eat and also enjoy a puff at the same place? 

a bar/weed vibe even... or just a venue that peeps can go and chill, and not feel nervous to spark up.

Ill start with 2 places iv heard of.

first is Sundowners in alberton. - bless their souls, i believe the place has shut down.

another one i have heard of is Gerda's Kitchen at Injati.

maybe i add a separate topic for the place.

hows about a show of secret joints where we can meet up and be ourselves? make a new topic for each Venue and give the supporters some support too!

I know the 420 lounge in Sandton used to be the place to be.

Not sure if they still operating now.

• Like 1

I must check out this Purple Haze Lounge.

It's pretty dope.

But that tall Indian guy, Nolan or something... Just be wary... He's relatively new there and just out to look for lucks bra...

He seems like one of the owners friends and doesn't really fit the criteria to work there... He isn't a people's person and can be intimidating in a way.

Everyone else that works there was super chilled... Its a nice vibe and the place itself looks dope... Music playing, pool table upstairs, bongs to borrow, a dab bar and munchies available.

Nolan is more of the "old school" types, might have been a dealer at some point - he has that vibe.

I just didn't appreciate when he started hinting that he wanted to open an alcoholic bar on the upper floor - because that's not what a smoke lounge is about... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink from time to time, but it doesn't belong at a weed lounge... That place had a lot of potential in my eyes before he came there.

If you're gonna go there, get the indoor... Greenhouse is kinda overpriced and you will get ripped off for outdoor - so just stay away from it.

I had the guy I mentioned try to sell me some shit outdoor for 60/g, and their indoor started from 130 if I'm not mistaken... Not the best prices, but the experience is worth it.

Go with a few people if you're unsure, it'll help it feel more comfortable.

I wouldn't go there again if that ass is working there - it's a personal thing... But if he's off, that's my go-to spot.

If Ayanda is still working there, get to know him... He's a great guy

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1