Big changes

What's up everyone, hope you're all doing great!

It's been a while since I've been active on here an this is why. About two months ago I finally took the big step to cut all ties and invest literally all of myself into starting up a business with a guy who's been wanting to do this for a while.

I gave my current boss the word, put in my last months notice and this week is my last week before everything starts. This is nothing cannabis related so more detail on that later. I am not trying to tell you guys my lifes story so will try stick to the important stuff!

To help give some perspective, I am 25 and I live in the first place I've been renting on my own. Without a fixed income and untill there's a good cash flow again to get things running everything has to be as cost effective as possible. I've been meeting with people and the best setup is about 10mins drive from my parents house, so I am moving back to my home town and living with the rents untill things are up and running.

This is was not an easy desicion to make, but I am confident in a positive outcome.

As for my grow-

I will have the 1mx1m tent setup running, but had to take apart the veg boX I built, as there wont be space for it. (At first. hahah)

I am busy harvesting at the moment, got the last plant of 4 hanging, other 3 are jarred up and being burped daily. Photos and info will be posted in my thread regarding the grow. Also took the 4 ladies out the veg box, put them in their 20L pots and moved into the tent. Now I have to move with all this hahah the new cannabis bill was just in time!!

A few of you might know, in July I ordered a few things off digikey, some of the stock was out so I opted for a backorder, they told me 8 weeks however it arrived in 5 weeks. Got my box 25th of August. Now I just have to put it all together, but will do that once I'm finished moving.

Last thing, I built a big hot house, for cacti spesifically, at my rents place which is still there and they've got a nice garden with lots of space. So will probably do some outdoor stuff again too!! The hot house isn't the best for cannabis, but will see what can be done!

That's about it, I look forward to giving you all updates on the light build and new grow. I will be growing in a completely different climate so will be interesting to see how adjustment goes.

Blessed people!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

What's up everyone, hope you're all doing great!

It's been a while since I've been active on here an this is why. About two months ago I finally took the big step to cut all ties and invest literally all of myself into starting up a business with a guy who's been wanting to do this for a while.

I gave my current boss the word, put in my last months notice and this week is my last week before everything starts. This is nothing cannabis related so more detail on that later. I am not trying to tell you guys my lifes story so will try stick to the important stuff!

To help give some perspective, I am 25 and I live in the first place I've been renting on my own. Without a fixed income and untill there's a good cash flow again to get things running everything has to be as cost effective as possible. I've been meeting with people and the best setup is about 10mins drive from my parents house, so I am moving back to my home town and living with the rents untill things are up and running.

This is was not an easy desicion to make, but I am confident in a positive outcome.

As for my grow-

I will have the 1mx1m tent setup running, but had to take apart the veg boX I built, as there wont be space for it. (At first. hahah)

I am busy harvesting at the moment, got the last plant of 4 hanging, other 3 are jarred up and being burped daily. Photos and info will be posted in my thread regarding the grow. Also took the 4 ladies out the veg box, put them in their 20L pots and moved into the tent. Now I have to move with all this hahah the new cannabis bill was just in time!!

A few of you might know, in July I ordered a few things off digikey, some of the stock was out so I opted for a backorder, they told me 8 weeks however it arrived in 5 weeks. Got my box 25th of August. Now I just have to put it all together, but will do that once I'm finished moving.

Last thing, I built a big hot house, for cacti spesifically, at my rents place which is still there and they've got a nice garden with lots of space. So will probably do some outdoor stuff again too!! The hot house isn't the best for cannabis, but will see what can be done!

That's about it, I look forward to giving you all updates on the light build and new grow. I will be growing in a completely different climate so will be interesting to see how adjustment goes.

Blessed people!

Howzit bro. All the best for your new missions. Hope it goes well.

• Thanks 1