Leaves drooping - in need of help

PapaSpliff

Question

IMG_20200920_111009.thumb.jpg.f9ed4ae43a9da84bf9e3344251ea7e6f.jpgHey guys. I started this cookies-bagseed, outdoor grow in potting soil in July. Used nitrosoil and seagro during veg. Haven't been using nutes for the past couple of weeks since they finished. Over the past couple of days I've noticed that the big fan leaves and the bottom sets of leaves on my plant began drooping.  But this morning the leaves look really depressing... (picture below)

Please help me identify the problem and possibly solutions...

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

@CreX  Thanks for the response bru - much appreciated...👊

I was a little desperate since the weekend, so this what I did:

Because the leaves were feeling a bit heavy/soggy, I didn't water for a few days - thought it was being over watered... 

I then defoliated the big fan leaves and older leaves that were dropping...

Yesterday I mixed some BioBizz Nutrients that I just bought (grow and bloom) and watered accordingly. 

After a little while she perked up nicely. 

This is what she's looking like now...

IMG_20200923_095219.jpg

• Like 4

Much better dude. 

Don't be afraid to scratch the top 1inch of soil... Few roots grow there, so it's a good test to scratch the surface and see how moist your medium is... If the entire top inch is dry, you can feel confident that adding water/feed now is a good idea

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@PapaSpliff overwatering plants do cause leaves to droop, but usually you can feel the stems (of the leaf) are firm and full of water.

With underwatering the leaves will also droop, but stems will be dried out and leaves without much moisture. 

Glad she is doing better, happy growing, @CreX ftw ekse 🤙

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1