Off the shelf plant feed.

West Coast Vaper

Hey buds. Hope you all having a spliffing good Sunday.

I was wondering if there is a decent enough feed out there available at a nursery or garden section at larger store's.

Courier companies seem incapable of finding us out here on the reservation so online ordering is a bit of a problem.

Product plus courier fees, I'm a bit of a tight c1nt when it comes to parting with hard earned minimal cash.

Biobizz and the likes keep popping up on all the threads so I'm wondering:

Is there like a rose feed that works, seagrow, tomato feed, etc.

Is there one size fits all or is it recommended one feed for veg and another for flower.

Help a peep out here buds.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Growing in soil.

Just cannabis soil mixed 50/50 with specially made propagation soil for fynbos. Coir, perlite and vermiculite added. For potted plants.

Then plants planted into the ground outdoors with home made compost using horse and rabbit hay and shit, kitchen compostables, ash and fynbos cuttings worked into the soil.

Was thinking of slow release fertilizer but na.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

If your soils has decomposed properly and it's "alive" with microbes you should be fine with just giving them water, espesially during veg. You can add a tea every week and some molasses and you good to go, no need for buying any nutes. In flower you can get some Biobizz Bloom or something. This is what I'm doing more or less now in I'm in using soil from my previous grow.
Hopefully some other members can also add some experience here.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk