How many is to many. ๐Ÿ™„

Weedomics

41 minutes ago, CreX said:

that and just carry on not telling a soul what i do in my spare time

Thanks, we really don't need to know about Mrs Palmer & her 5 daughters and what all of you guys get up to ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

ย 

ย 

This 8 plant limit is rather kak, some people will simply continue to grow as they did before and disregard the limit altogether.

It is not a terrible limit, but at the same time it rules out certain styles of growing. Makes it less efficient too.

ย 

Although the bigger picture is, why have these limits in the first place when such limits do no exists with multiple other "drugs" which are legal.
I am all for an age restriction, same with cigs and alcohol. Although past that, well, we're all adults here and should be able to decide what we want to do and smoke and take - provided it does not harm anyone else.

• Agree 3

Thanks, we really don't need to know about Mrs Palmer & her 5 daughters and what all of you guys get up to ย 
ย 
ย 
This 8 plant limit is rather kak, some people will simply continue to grow as they did before and disregard the limit altogether.
It is not a terrible limit, but at the same time it rules out certain styles of growing. Makes it less efficient too.
ย 
Although the bigger picture is, why have these limits in the first place when such limits do no exists with multiple other "drugs" which are legal.
I am all for an age restriction, same with cigs and alcohol. Although past that, well, we're all adults here and should be able to decide what we want to do and smoke and take - provided it does not harm anyone else.
I tend to use 3-5 clones in a pot, as to one plant, to cut down on veg time. Yield is roughly the same. So 3 pots and I'm above the 8 flowering plants limit

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Gravity count as LST?
Lmao no I'm serious bro... This was my Inzane in the Membrane tree that got waaaaaaay out of hand for my space.

There were just too many side branches and she started growing staggered nodes really young, so it messed up my training..

I took 6 clones, did a whole bunch of defoliation, and asked my mate to stick her in the ground outside to see what happens.

Its a true Bush... It had some crazy growth and an insane amount of side branches.

He stuck it in the ground and tied all the branches down in the hopes of creating new mains.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Lmao no I'm serious bro... This was my Inzane in the Membrane tree that got waaaaaaay out of hand for my space.

There were just too many side branches and she started growing staggered nodes really young, so it messed up my training..

I took 6 clones, did a whole bunch of defoliation, and asked my mate to stick her in the ground outside to see what happens.

Its a true Bush... It had some crazy growth and an insane amount of side branches.

He stuck it in the ground and tied all the branches down in the hopes of creating new mains.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
ย 

Why is she so flat bro? Looks like Yokozuna sat on her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2