Social Surveys Institute and Fields of Green for ALL

ORGANinc.

3 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

If you have not seen this, enjoy... also this little girl is apparently apart of a children's shelter affiliated to Kwasizabantu mission church... Why so much hate for Dagga???  

Watched it when it was aired in 2014. How times have changed. I'd love to see the same panel again with the recent developments as well as the legalization of cannabis in a few first world countries. 

Fckin cooonts. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Watched it when it was aired in 2014. How times have changed. I'd love to see the same panel again with the recent developments as well as the legalization of cannabis in a few first world countries. 

Fckin cooonts. 

Don't think they will let her back for public comment twice lol

This guy who was arguing against her is an absolute beast! kept his cool and let her make herself look like an idiot... brilliant! 

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Another annoying reminder...

They have only given a month of reviewing public responses, so this will come to an end on the 9th of Oct. Please I urge you to go to the link and complete the survey. 

It may seem like this does not apply to you, but I submit to you, being on this forum alone is more than enough reason to react change in everybody's mind regarding our humble plant. You see this biggest issue regarding the draft bill is the criminalization aspect. Cigarettes and alcohol have no limitations in households whatsoever, and I'm sure we can all attribute more than enough crime, domestic violence, hurt, pain and abuse of all kinds to such. You may be happy and not concerned about what how our government wants to control our privacy, but again,  please take a closer look and see what the implications are.

I think we all know what is right and would not back something immoral. So if you feel maybe cannabis has not served you well in the past, and it needs to be held as high as opioids in terms of regulation, then YES lets keep the bill and demonize everything cannabis yet again.  

The highlight for me definitely has to be the tools being used to get the message across about this "DEMON PLANT"! The kids! We need to make sure the kids are safe! you know these pot heads haven't a clue about raising it kids it seems. Sad how perverse and twisted this world is getting. If its ignorance, then I understand and I can sympathize, but anterior motives...

On a lighter note have a giggle at this retard slandering the name of DAGGGAAAA all over the place... 

If you have not seen this, enjoy... also this little girl is apparently apart of a children's shelter affiliated to Kwasizabantu mission church... Why so much hate for Dagga???  

How the fuck do they let an ignorant dumbass like that represent them on national TV

• Haha 2

It's always interesting for me to see how people say the word 'dagga' like they just want to spit it out. You can feel how discusted they are by it. So brainwashed. Fascinating and sad at the same time.

I don't feel it made me 'disabled' at school. If anything I was more focussed. Watching this however really gave me braincramps...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

With regards to the proposed plant counting law - how exactly are cops expected/supposed to enforce this without a warrant? 

Its not like they issuing us growers a license where we will all be registered/be logged onto a registry where the cops can perform a random inspection once every 4 months like they do with pawn shops when checking for stolen gold etc 

I just dont understand how they could proceed to enforce this plant count without explicit evidence that you in breach - the onus is on cops to prove probable cause yes but as far as i know having a prima facie case doesn't give the cops grounds to search a private residence as this would be impeding/violating your constitutional right to privacy, not so?

Public spaces completely different story - if you walking in the street & cop skeefs you out for whatever there they allowed to stop/search you & use the probable cause excuse to justify the search (their opinion that your demeanor was suspicious)

Edited by Psylecta
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/21/2020 at 10:47 AM, CreX said:

On 9/21/2020 at 10:47 AM, CreX said:

He has 20x 15cm plants that are in full flower? Not knowing what the plants are capable of becoming, but is now in the wrong for trying to meet his 1.2kg allowed quota that he still won't meet with tiny plants... 

Lmfao 20x 1/2 footers fullly flowering!!! 😂😂😃 oh lord lets hope they not auto's otherwise our friend is going to spend the season to yield a whole 30g....😝😃😝😳

Scrap the plant count rule as its exceptionally illogical and limits growers in many different ways & fields -

average grower is unable to grow a variety of different strains,

breeders or anyone interested in breeding will also be set back trying to isolate a phenotype or create a strain with only 8 plants when males will also count towards plant tally...nooit

Its just as retarded as goverment saying we only allowed 2 different types of hard liqour with quantity limited to a case per household (they'll close bottlestore over weekend during covid but will never restrict qty, so wtf is going on here)

But yeah the bill as it stands misses the mark for entrepreneurship too as its just way too ambiguious as to when & how cops can litigate a case against you let unless you've given them permission to enter premesis but again on what grounds would they be at your place in the first place - even if your neighbour complains they can't perform a search on private residence without a warrant which will never be issued as its based on hearsay

I would like to say the quantity limit is a better solutuon, 1.2kg at any given time is sufficient for most but again how exactly do they plan on regulating this? Theres no license so there's no registry of growers...this is what I mean by too much ambiguity

one thing Is for sure; ambiguity in litigation never ends well for the guy with the least power especially when you have a bill which in its current form could be interpreted entirely differently from person to person/cop to cop and if cops were allowed to randomly inspect a premesis, prosecution becomes your last concern as this opens up the potential for cops to exploit & extort with threats of long jail time

It seems RSA has copy/pasted a large % of the bills content from the Canadians - they also list heavy sentences for dealing to minors (up to 14yrs) smoking in presence of minors or balcony of flat where neighbour objects etc (fine or up to 2years) - I'm certain 99% of cases result in a fine with the most blatant being prosecuted - at least there if u run a scam like Canapax & get a 14 year sentence you can opt for "weekend jail"....rotflmao (Yes weekemnd jail is actually a real thing there, no bullshit lol!!!)

Edited by Psylecta
  • Agree 1