Social Surveys Institute and Fields of Green for ALL

ORGANinc.

Good morning fellow growers,

I was hoping that who ever reads this could be so kind as to follow the link and complete a survey that could assist hugely in possibly repairing and remodeling the current draft bill into something more favorable to the community as a whole.

Fields of green for all need 5000 completed surveys to bring forward to support the fact that the bill needs a more inclusive model that does not criminalize consumers and growers alike.  

Please note your personal information is protected under the POPI Act

Your help would be highly appreciated and beneficial to us all.

The South African Cannabis Survey of Users and Growers

Fields of Green for ALL have partnered with the Social Surveys Institute to help understand the South African Cannabis industry in its current form. Please have your say by taking a few minutes to complete this survey.

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/the-south-african-cannabis-survey/

#CannabisCanHelpSouthAfrica #noplantcounting #fieldsofgreenforall #trialoftheplant2 #cannabiseducation #OvercomingChallenges #CannabisCanHelpSA #FullSpectrumModel #DaggaKanSAHelp #DaggaCanHelpSA #DaggaCanHelpSouthAfrica #IAmNotACriminal #GoodPeopleDisobeyBadLaws #StopTheCops #KnowYourFarmer #legalcannabisinsouthafrica #cannabisgrowerssouthafrica #cannabiscommunity #igersjozi #igerscapetown #PeoplesPlantLobby #cannabisclub #cannabisclubsouthafrica #daggaclubs #daggaclub #FilmThePoliceMzansi

030370F0-B716-4A0B-B326-5AB6D96D9286.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Done! 

And yea... I'm most worried about nosey ass peeps calling the pop, an the pop being nosey enough to come count my shit... 

I feel grow space should be regulated and not plant count... 

Outdoor grow space can be larger than indoor grow space... But to me regulating plant count is more of a pain in the ass than abiding by area constraints. 

Like I have about 6sqm of grow space... 

Surely calculating the upper limits of what a plant/plants can grow per sqm should be a deciding factor? 

Like... What if someone sucks at growing... Certainly none of us fine 420SAins... But what if. 

He has 20x 15cm plants that are in full flower? Not knowing what the plants are capable of becoming, but is now in the wrong for trying to meet his 1.2kg allowed quota that he still won't meet with tiny plants... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CreX said:

Done! 

And yea... I'm most worried about nosey ass peeps calling the pop, an the pop being nosey enough to come count my shit... 

Outdoor grow space can be larger than indoor grow space... But to me regulating plant count is more of a pain in the ass than abiding by area constraints. 

Surely calculating the upper limits of what a plant/plants can grow per sqm should be a deciding factor? 

Like... What if someone sucks at growing... Certainly none of us fine 420SAins... But what if. 

He has 20x 15cm plants that are in full flower? Not knowing what the plants are capable of becoming, but is now in the wrong for trying to meet his 1.2kg allowed quota that he still won't meet with tiny plants... 

This is why I now think they should scrap the limits entirely. Just enforce the illegal trade and completely whitelist recreational growers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CreX said:

Done! 

This is exactly it, the bill is misinformed and really vague in its classifications. There is no doubt it needs huge adjustments, and I'm sure there will be. However,  if these adjustments are not inline with home growers and meeting their private consumption needs it will still all be a waste of time anyway. 

I read an article either from Ens or Schindlers and they reckon that if the Justice department even tried to enforce the bill, they would have difficulties because of how vague it is. FOG did a review on the bill with questions and response for every paragraph, quite hilarious.

So yeah things can definitely be fixed, but if the 8 flowering plants or plant equivalent thing sticks, its easy to have a gentleman's agreement with friends or family to have appropriation for excess plants preferably written up. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ORGANinc. said:

This is exactly it, the bill is misinformed and really vague in its classifications. There is no doubt it needs huge adjustments, and I'm sure there will be. However,  if these adjustments are not inline with home growers and meeting their private consumption needs it will still all be a waste of time anyway. 

I read an article either from Ens or Schindlers and they reckon that if the Justice department even tried to enforce the bill, they would have difficulties because of how vague it is. FOG did a review on the bill with questions and response for every paragraph, quite hilarious.

So yeah things can definitely be fixed, but if the 8 flowering plants or plant equivalent thing sticks, its easy to have a gentleman's agreement with friends or family to have appropriation for excess plants preferably written up. 

Exactly... 

If cape cannabis can lease grow space, what's to stop anyone else from doing it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, CreX said:

Exactly... 

If cape cannabis can lease grow space, what's to stop anyone else from doing it

Oh no it gets better. Heard a podcast of Jack stone or John stone from C3, him and his attorneys are going to try the DPC model court,  he says he will not wait until the cops coming knocking on his door. Hope he isn't talking tough, really want to see what happens with that.

The model definitely works from a community enrichment perspective. However registering a non-profit and going balls to the wall is sailing unchartered territory. They say you will only know how concrete clubs are until one lands up in court, which still hasn't happened yet.

But that in itself makes you wonder why.

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I think they should rather include the club structure in the bill so that the clubs can be regulated. There will always be people who cannot grow for themselves.

Such communism. I would rather have no regulation what so ever. I don't think the opposite to illegalisation is regulation. The government shouldn't always have first prerogative to establish status quo. Although I hear what you're saying, it really would also be nice to just know what you are allowed and not allowed to do, simply, on one piece of paper, and that it's enforced fairly by authorities. 

25 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Oh no it gets better. Heard a podcast of Jack stone or John stone from C3, him and his attorneys are going to try the DPC model court,  he says he will not wait until the cops coming knocking on his door. Hope he isn't talking tough, really want to see what happens with that.

The model definitely works from a community enrichment perspective. However registering a non-profit and going balls to the wall is sailing unchartered territory. They say you will only know how concrete clubs are until one lands up in court, which still hasn't happened yet.

But that in itself makes you wonder why.

If one were to truly franchise the DPC model and create a brand with multiple locations and access to the public I suppose registering as a non-profit would be the way to go.

If you are one grower with one club at one private residence with only private members, it's about as complicated as a gardening service. 

• Like 4

Another annoying reminder...

They have only given a month of reviewing public responses, so this will come to an end on the 9th of Oct. Please I urge you to go to the link and complete the survey. 

It may seem like this does not apply to you, but I submit to you, being on this forum alone is more than enough reason to react change in everybody's mind regarding our humble plant. You see this biggest issue regarding the draft bill is the criminalization aspect. Cigarettes and alcohol have no limitations in households whatsoever, and I'm sure we can all attribute more than enough crime, domestic violence, hurt, pain and abuse of all kinds to such. You may be happy and not concerned about what how our government wants to control our privacy, but again,  please take a closer look and see what the implications are.

I think we all know what is right and would not back something immoral. So if you feel maybe cannabis has not served you well in the past, and it needs to be held as high as opioids in terms of regulation, then YES lets keep the bill and demonize everything cannabis yet again.  

The highlight for me definitely has to be the tools being used to get the message across about this "DEMON PLANT"! The kids! We need to make sure the kids are safe! you know these pot heads haven't a clue about raising it kids it seems. Sad how perverse and twisted this world is getting. If its ignorance, then I understand and I can sympathize, but anterior motives...

On a lighter note have a giggle at this retard slandering the name of DAGGGAAAA all over the place... 

If you have not seen this, enjoy... also this little girl is apparently apart of a children's shelter affiliated to Kwasizabantu mission church... Why so much hate for Dagga???  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1