Hey there guys!

GoodGrow

Hey there 420sa community!

Hope you guys are having a FANTASTIC day! 🙂

I recently started a YouTube channel where I'll be doing some grow series videos...

I'm currently busy with a Dutch Passion Auto Daiquiri Lime grow series and have an Auto Euforia grow series lined up as well.

Link to my channel:

GoodGrow on YouTube

Please check out my Instagram account as well, you'll get a sneak peak of the Euforia grow there and I'll be adding some pics of the Daiquiri Lime grow at a later stage as well.

GoodGrow on Instagram

So that covers the intro, I hope you all have a blessed day!

GoodGrow

Edited by GoodGrow
  • Like 6

Sweet dude welcome. 

I hit you up with a follow there on IG. 

Looks like you have made it to harvest with a few plants! 

Also looks like you have come to the right place to up your game to the next level! 

The sunshines that grace this platform will be more than happy to guide you on your journey on growing the greatest herb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys,

Thanks a million for the warm welcome! 🔥✌️

I'll be posting some grow logs on the forum as well, just a bit crazy at work at present, but keep an eye out for them. 🙂

I've also got some interesting stuff to share with you guys, from how I built my own custom LED lights to my own little automated 12V backup/failover lighting and air extraction system to help keep my plant happy during the loadshedding woes.

My wife and I are also in the process of either selling our flat or renting it out, so once we've moved I'll also be getting into outdoor growing (my flat doesn't have a yard or suitable balcony) and since I love DIY, I'll be building my own little greenhouse, etc, so I'll be sure to share my journey with you guys, I'm also looking at upping my indoor plant count now that we know what the Cannabis Bill entails...

Have a blessed day and remember to keep it clean, keep it green... Keep Blazin'... stay amazin'! 😎 😁🙌

Edited by GoodGrow
  • Like 3

Hey guys,
Thanks a million for the warm welcome!
I'll be posting some grow logs on the forum as well, just a bit crazy at work at present, but keep an eye out for them.
I've also got some interesting stuff to share with you guys, from how I built my own custom LED lights to my own little automated 12V backup/failover lighting and air extraction system to help keep my plant happy during the loadshedding woes.
My wife and I are also in the process of either selling our flat or renting it out, so once we've moved I'll also be getting into outdoor growing (my flat doesn't have a yard or suitable balcony) and since I love DIY, I'll be building my own little greenhouse, etc, so I'll be sure to share my journey with you guys, I'm also looking at upping my indoor plant count now that we know what the Cannabis Bill entails...
Have a blessed day and remember to keep it clean, keep it green... Keep Blazin'... stay amazin'!
Noice!.. Looking forward to it.

I've build a complete 12V microgrow box as well... I'm pretty sure the entire thing draws less than 25-30w.

Thinking of using it as a cloning station again.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1