Where do you get your seeds?

Johnny

7 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Been around for a while, their Blue Dream is an excellent strain for beginners.

Have only read good things about their Blue Dream, really wanna give it a grow.

@Johnny there is also sacredseeds and greensmokeroom that are reputable seed banks.

Are you going to be growing indoors or outdoors?

• Like 1

I mostly buy from @Biltong and Budz Link
Then if I'm looking for Dinafem seeds I buy from Overgrow Link, but they don't really communicate which can make a dude nervous.
I've completely moved away from Green Smoke Room Seeds. Still waiting on seeds that a mate and I bought in April. I know right. 
Damn... That's a long wait... Giving Cannabist some competition there

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ill_Evan said:

I mostly buy from @Biltong and Budz Link

Then if I'm looking for Dinafem seeds I buy from Overgrow Link, but they don't really communicate which can make a dude nervous.

I've completely moved away from Green Smoke Room Seeds. Still waiting on seeds that a mate and I bought in April. I know right. 

Ya I only buy their local stock, always arrives within 2 days.

• Agree 1

..and just a few moments after I posted above, my Autoflower Dinamed Fems arrived from Overgrow. But as I say, I got a confirmation of order and payment, and the next point of contact was receiving the seeds. Not the way I would do business but it gets to where it needs to. 

20200908_113622-DESKTOP-NLCK7AM.thumb.jpg.29ffa744a3d51e3f1a96666fdaf2a25d.jpg 20200908_113630.thumb.jpg.3de73e2144964027c77cf7ef0311e21f.jpg

1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

Ya I only buy their local stock, always arrives within 2 days.

Would just be nice if they set reasonable expectations like @Biltong and Budz. I know exactly when I will get my seeds from BnB. 

BnB are slowly becoming my one and only 😘 

..psssst skeif voucher 

• Like 3

If you are looking for that special bean... you might have to look outside. Otherwise ordering local removes the customs. They will confiscate your order, if found.

First time ordering seeds, i would recommend a short look over the local seed banks, i am sure you find something tasty and you get it delivered on time. Early birds are preparing already... outdoor season is open. You dont want to depend on Post Office to get your seeds on time 😁

• Agree 1