BAY Seeds - Purple Glam Kush x KCS

CoolJ

6 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

@CoolJ Will send more, im prettty sure her buds are going to turn a dark purple blueish color, maby even the leaves. Im just going to use the sa post office if thats ok with you. Are you going to grow outdoor this season?

I've heard capemail hub can be potentially be an issue when sending seeds but mind you this was with regards to incoming international mail (i think) so I'm sure its more SARS/Customs intercepting than actual checks being do be at capemail - will see if I can find the thread, its somewhere here on 420sa

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

@CoolJ Will send more, im prettty sure her buds are going to turn a dark purple blueish color, maby even the leaves. Im just going to use the sa post office if thats ok with you. Are you going to grow outdoor this season?

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to see what colour she turns out😁

I'll pay for postage with Postnet, it's the least I can do 🙏🏼 yes I currently have 2 100lt pots outside and looking to do 2 or 3 more smaller pots as well 😬

I w

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

Howzit bud.. Rather use courier guy. Post office takes to long. Took 3 mnths for my seeds to reach @Prom

Jeez this during lockdown? 3 months is seriously overkill especially if it had tracking number - if without tracking number, then sure 3 months is very possible - tracking option doesn't cost much more either under R30

Edited by Psylecta

On 10/25/2020 at 6:50 AM, Psylecta said:

Jeez this during lockdown? 3 months is seriously overkill especially if it had tracking number - if without tracking number, then sure 3 months is very possible - tracking option doesn't cost much more either under R30

Yeah. I did have a tracking nr.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She is almost ready to chop!

Trichomes are milky with about 15% amber. Really impressed with this plant. She is still pushing out new pistols and looks like she could be stretched out. 

Once again thanks @Bay Seedsfor the beans! Was fun growing this and excited to see your work in the future. 

IMG_20201212_112527.jpg

IMG_20201212_112810.jpg

IMG_20201212_113312.jpg

• Like 5

Hey bud. Looking good.
Being my lazy stoner self. How long did you flower those girls for.
I think mine are ready and then I'm not sure, then I think what the fcuk and then I'm not sure again.
I'm week 8ish on flower and really not sure.
What was your I'm harvesting now moment looking at the plant. I don't have a loupe so that's not an option.
Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, DamDave said:

Hey bud. Looking good.
Being my lazy stoner self. How long did you flower those girls for.
I think mine are ready and then I'm not sure, then I think what the fcuk and then I'm not sure again.
I'm week 8ish on flower and really not sure.
What was your I'm harvesting now moment looking at the plant. I don't have a loupe so that's not an option.
Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Hey man, I haven't harvested yet, will probably do it at on Sunday. I definitely think she can be pushed further than 8 weeks. I'm just a bit impatient to and she seems fine at 8 weeks. I would go a week or so extra to be safe if you don't have a loupe. 

• 3 weeks later...