Snapshot Of The Month September 2020 - Sponsored by TheHighCo & Envirofarm

420SA

11 hours ago, Psylecta said:

Check out this one - doppleganger seedling 4 leaves almost like a Siamese twin - and yes this is a single seedling

IMG-20200924-00254.jpg

Your plant looks like it has naturally split into two growing points. It seems to have done what topping achieve, but without the snip.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, felix2000 said:

Sounds like a rad experiment, @Psylecta! are you doing a grow diary where we can follow you progress?  

@felix2000 Not an 'official' one but i guess I could create one for the siamese twin seeing as its showing signs of being female already i won't have to worry about the pulling it out a week from now & abruptly ending the diary.

But been thinking maybe it better to do one grow diary for whole garden and highlight different training methods etc etc

Last night started working on training one plant to grow in a spiral formation with wire ties so far got it bent about 45deg at first node & second nodes, busy shaping 3rd & gonna keep offsetting each node at 45deg from the last forming a spiral ladder/spring shape as its grows, hope it works out like I have in mind, besides looking f%&king sick the shape will allow for light to penetrate everywhere without having to defoliate (I think)

• Like 3

• 420SA unpinned and unfeatured this topic