Checkers Grow Pods

Nibiru

I've used the first ones on several occasions for germination and they work well. When it's time to transplant I wet the bottom and tear it off. What I've found though, and this might just be what happened to me and I do not know if the new ones will work as well, is that the stretch on the seedling is definitively inhibited.

:-peace

7 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Hey there bud's. I take the cardboard roll from toilet paper, snip to preferred size, compact wet coir into it then let it dry, put it into the soil of my final pot and pop a seed into it.
I'm always looking for ways of saving cash that I don't have anyway.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

love the creativity 👌 

• Agree 2

So - 4/4 pop rate all from different sources : Trophy, B&Budz and The Grow Shop freebie (2 x Ripper Seeds Do-G, 1x TH seeds French Macaron and a freebie President seeds Osama bin Gelato Auto which I plan to gift to someone perhaps). 

The other 2 x were the testers. One is plug (bottom one) and other Checkers grow pod (top one). The plugs basically only get wet and retain a nice amount of water. It does not really double in size or anything like the pods. 

1954010526_WeChatImage_20200911100222.thumb.jpg.2acc7ff13dd3b3264379c0e044ebbfc4.jpg

• Like 1