Nope

HI there everyone,

I've done a few illegal outdoor and a few illegal indoor grows with moderate success -=text removed=-. I have been frantically buying all the required items for my first legal indoor grow. 240 quantum board lamp, 1m x 1m tent, ducting inline fan and few other items. I will be running 4 autos for the first grow, purely to dial the tent in and get a feel for growing in such a confined space. In the past the indoor grows I've done have been in the spare bedroom using a 400 MH/HPS lamp i bought at ACDC express(LOL!!) 

Thanks  for having me, I look forward to spending the time to read the past posts.

Felix

Edited by PsyCLown
Read forum rules
  • Like 6

Hey thanks Man.

I will be running some Fast buds gentics - Critical Jack, OG Kush, Amnesia Haze,  as well as Dutch Passion - Colorado Cookies. I've never done autos, but I'm keen to see how they go. Will be germinating 1 seed at a time in 2-3 week intervals with the intention of creating a perpetual harvest. I'm not sure if that's going to work, guess I'll find out over the next 10-15 weeks.   

• Like 3

Coming together slowly. I'm now stuck on the ventilation component, but I have time this afternoon to do some reading. If any of you have a good link or two to share, I'd be most appreciative.  Thanks for all the assistance and advice so far! This community is very different to the 'various FB pages I look at.

IMG-20200908-WA0009.jpg

• Like 3