Biltong and Budz

Archive Drop - Coming Soon

This drop is going to be one of our craziest yet... Archive Seed Bank are a top tier US breeder renowned for their owner Fletch's integrity in both the community and breeding in general. This drop was a rerelease of some of the company's classics as well as the much sought after Moonbow crosses.

I woke up at 5am on a Saturday to get this order in initially, and much of it was sold out within an hour. Unfortunately this drop also came at retail price (we don't get wholesale discounts on very new drops), so the prices will be a little higher, but we will be selling it close to our cost. 

I'll update this thread with the drop information once the package arrives (today or tomorrow). But just wanted to create the awareness, if you're thinking of copping something crazy - this may be it.

Below are some Face on Fire which I finished running recently (The 3 phenos I got)... There will be a couple packs in this drop!

face_on_fire_1.thumb.jpg.b12f1460eb33e54734ff028252338006.jpg

face_on_fire_2.thumb.jpg.62ccf7e58c56c03de195f3b1ecc26636.jpg

face_on_fire_3.thumb.jpg.f12376a17aca1bfb3d4c0f7dfb896887.jpg

• Like 13

Nice works :-thumbsup glad u managed to snatch some up before it was sold out.

• Like 2

Hey there Bud's. What is an Archive Drop?
Driving me crazy trying to figure out.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DamDave said:

Hey there Bud's. What is an Archive Drop?
Driving me crazy emoji43.png trying to figure out.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

The name of the seed bank bro 🤣 

Seems like the Archive drop has happened. Very interesting looking genetics but indeed a bit pricey. Curious if someone here will grow these to see if these.

12 minutes ago, Fridgedoor said:

Seems like the Archive drop has happened. Very interesting looking genetics but indeed a bit pricey. Curious if someone here will grow these to see if these.

We ended up putting these up at cost price + R100 as well, it may definitely be a bit rich for some people's blood. But it falls inline with the top tier competitors, a bit cheaper than Jungle Boys/Capulator/In House (some strains). Wouldn't recommend it for people who are just looking to run some budget beans, but for the guys who feel they've got a good handle on their growing and want to utilize that to create some crazy flower... Then they are a great choice.

• Like 3

One day I'll try a pack of seeds in that price range for sure just to see what it's about. 

• Like 2