SoloKush

Why so long for delivery

Hey guys , so I ordered some seeds on Saturday and got an email today saying that delivery may take 7-10 working days.. 

Why sooooo long ? The reason I ordered from you guys was so that delivery would be swift..

Thanks again

Ok so I got a response and its just a clause IN CASE of delay.. they said most customers receive their goodies between 3 and 5days...

Thanks for the speedy response @Biltong and Budz

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SoloKush said:

Ok so I got a response and its just a clause IN CASE of delay.. they said most customers receive their goodies between 3 and 5days...

Thanks for the speedy response @Biltong and Budz

Cheers!

Yeah, we aim for 3-5 days however during big drops/sales we may need an additional day to run through the orders, and sometimes couriers are just unreliable and we'd rather customers be pleasantly surprised than expect an early delivery and then get screwed over by the courier.

• Like 2

Received my order yesterday, quick and easy. WIll be a returning customer.

• Like 1

@Stinger96, haha I was looking at that strain just the other day. It might help with my roid rage.

Looks like awesome genetics. I need to get my hands on these beans one day.

"aroma and flavour similar to a dead corpse doused in grapefruit gasoline, rotting in a strawberry field"

Sounds tasty 😋 

• Haha 2

I have grown some of the Dark Horse Genetics before, their Bruce Banner. Was a great plant!

THC over 25% for a photoperiod isn't difficult to come by, infact majority of the newer strains by popular breeders are now over 25% THC apparently.

I now classify high THC as 28% or higher, although once again how true this is I am not sure. I do not send my bud to a lab to be tested.

When it comes to an auto, then THC of 25% is quite high.

Just also worth adding to this, that THC percentages only tell a very small fraction of the story. The potency of a strain is really more about how one's own endocannabinoid system translates the components of the plant itself, not just the THC. For example, you may find a 25% strain weaker than a 15% strain. There are over 100 compounds in cannabis, just with regards to cannabinoids and they all play a role in the effects. This isn't to nullify THC as a whole, but to rather recommend buyers look at/find what lineages work for them and purchase strains in accordance with that.

PS: I'd say majority of THC test results are suspect. Labs have been openly exposed offering clients doctored numbers in exchange for good reviews/brand exposure etc. So just take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1