21 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Phone camera and the screen covered with fingerprints man. It happens lol how are your eyes?

lets just say i have noticed that if i squint sideways things get clearer... or if i hold shit farther away from my face things get clearer ... im fucken getting older man!

9 minutes ago, StonerZN said:

None of the Dark Rides on the go at the moment sir? Abandoned or shelved?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Definitely not abandoned.  Each cross will get their own grow as space opens up. The slurricane mother has been my favorite this year so kicking off with them first.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By John Stonedwell
      Hi folks,
      So it's been a while since I last posted about my grow but I thought better late than never (and also skipping most of the veg part is more entertaining) 😆
      This is my 3rd indoor grow and I have learnt a lot from my last 2 grows from fellow forum members. Special shout out to @The Grass Baas @The_StonedTrooper @PsyCLown @Prom @Bay Seeds @Stinger96 @GGG @GreenGrow Garden Route @Weskush for all their guidance and support with the previous grow. I have learnt a lot from you guys and will attempt to apply it with this grow.
      What went wrong previously?  I neglected my plants and encountered the following:
      - Too much N (nute frequency overall)
      - Not enough airflow
      - Not enough defoliation
      - And a one shoe fits all approach  (which doesn't work well with several different strains)
      What am I doing differently this time round?  
      - Every watering doesn't need to be a feed (let the plant tell you when they need something)
      - Each strain will have their own frequency of feeding and quantity thereof 
      - Airflow/Circulation is key
      - Defoliate,  defoliate,  defoliate... we don't need no nodes stealing energy from the nodes that we want to create into big fat ass nugs
      - And some IPM for the issues that might catch you off guard
      So what am I working with for this grow?
      I decided on a mix of old school variants with some local and international breeders filling the gap. I am running 4 strains of feminised seeds from Old School Genetics courtesy of @Golden-Goose , 2 strains from Motherland Genetics (hope the drama on the photos wasn't an indication of the quality of genetics that they supposedly produce) and lastly some 2 super tasty InHouse strains courtesy of some cuttings from my man @PsyCLown.
      IPM measures with wood cider vinegar courtesy of @Thrive
      Strains in play:
      Old school genetics - White Bubblegum 
      Old school genetics - White Afghan Skunk 
      Old school genetics - Super Silver Haze 98
      Old school genetics - OSG Cheese 
      Motherland genetics - Purple Dosidos 
      Motherland genetics - Sunset Sherbet S1
      InHouse - Blunicorn 
      InHouse - Jelly Breath 
      Started of with germination on the 28th of September with a 100% germination success rate. I normally go for the 3 topping 8 cola mainline but this time round I decided to do a 2 top manifold mainline which some people call a flux mainline. (Hoping to decrease veg time)
      I also installed a oscillating fan from the roof of the tent to aid in circulation. Today was the last clean up in the veg cycle and I took  clones of each for a buddy to keep for us to see which one we want to keep and work with...
      I am about 2 weeks from flip to flower and this is the current situation...
      Here we go with some pictures to tie it up...
      Seedlings 

Clones joining the picture

Pre clean up

White Bubblegum

White Afghan Skunk 

Purple Dosidos 

Jelly Breath (no before pic taken)

Blunicorn 

Sunset Sherbet 

Super Silver Haze 98

OSG Cheese 

Attempt at a level canopy

Clones

New fan

IPM Wood cider vinegar 

Thank you for reading. I am very excited to see where this grow goes 

• By Martin7318
      Started with a few seeds around 2 weeks ago, 4 of them. All bag seed.
      Along with a bunch of equipment, I received 3 fresh seedlings of In-House genetics "Deluxe Sugarcane".
      All 7 seedlings currently under 1 x QB-75 from GrowOpz (32cm above tallest plant), 18/6 cycle in the tent.
      Soil being used is called "420 Mix" by 3Sixty.
      Only feeding I have done was for the soil - Biodyne Environoc 1ml/L given for the first time with last watering. Pots seem to be holding water for 2/3 days at a time.

I'll post the back log of photo's here, the 3 bigger girls in the middle are the Deluxe seeds, the other 4 are mystery seeds.

Please comment, good, bad, happy, sad, all welcome. I'm a fast learner and eager to learn, I look forward to it!

(Picture taken Yesterday 10/08)
    • By Tee_Aitch_See
      Hey Growmies,
      So I've stopped the autos for now and cleared out my grow space. I've been vegging a slurricane clone and a tart pops clone that will get all of my attention now. 
      Flipped to 12/12 light cycle on 7/01/2021 and watered at pH 6.4. 
      Medium - Orgasoilux living soil 
      Nutrients - biobizz grow, biobizz bloom, molasses, banana and mango FFJ 
      Lights - QB75 and QB130 from @growopz
      Each in 20litre fabric pot 

• By Psylecta
      Was lucky enough to arrange a small batch of clones from @SkunkPharm 
      Many thanks for hooking me up with the superior AAA+ genetics --- I'm incredibly grateful!!

Have prepped & labeled the pots, will be collecting clones shortly, after which I'll upload images

This grow diary will be documenting the following 3 strains gifted to me by @SkunkPharm
      1x - Alien Tarantula (Obsol33t Genetics)
      1x - Orange Cake Kush (Ethos)
      1x - Slurricane (In-House Genetics)

Super excited to grow these ultra dank strains - #My3Wives😍😂
    • By greenkush
      New grow and decided I’ll log it here to see how things pan out.
      Inhouse Genetics - Bananium
      Inhouse Genetics - Zurple Punch
      Inhouse Genetics - Jelly Breath
      Inhouse Genetics - Sugar Cane
      Inhouse Genetics - Slurricane 
      Inhouse Genetics - Terple
      Inhouse Genetics - Frosted Apricots 
      Inhouse Genetics - Blunicorn 
      Inhouse Genetics - Lime drops
      Capulator - Mac
      Exotic Genetix - Cookies and cream
      World Strongest Strains - Sundae Driver
      World Strongest Strains - MacSherbet
      World Strongest Strains - Cherry FPOG
      World Strongest Strains - Chiquita Banana (Utopia cut) - Seeds from two phenos from last grow , pollinated by @CreX
      Knuckle Genetics - Quarantine Kush
      Solfire Gardens - LSP
      Irishdabs- Mac69 x Mac 3

Will post progress once things take off.