Hi There - New member

Raf

Hi there Friends, 

I'm new to the group but been browsing for a few weeks before signing up. I have started my first grow in Winter indoors with no lighting, intention was always to grow outside once it gets warmer. 

I purchased feminized Northern Lights and Blue Cheese as I was particularly looking for strains to support with a little pain relief but more to aid sleep. Obviously the high is an added benefit. 

I have 2 of each growing in 420 mix with a little earthworms compost and been feeding weekly with fresh earthworms (Juice) from my composting box. 

I started 3 weeks ago using Micro, Grow and Bloom 3 parts since a friend suggested using this to improve yields. 

Seeds were purchased from Mary Jane Seed company, I have no clue about the quality of their seeds but suspect oen of them is a Male, please can anyone confirm this? 

The pics are of the Northern Lights, first Pic looks like a male, the other looks very good(I think) 

Appreciate any coaching and advise, will post more pics tomorrow. 

Raf

IMG_20200821_175038.jpg

IMG-20200821-WA0015.jpeg

• Like 5

Hey there brother, 

Glad you have arrived, and we are happy to have you on board and already on your way to goodness. 

Definitely a Male the first shot 

Saxy second pic there👌

Added, it was confirmed here a while back, that the site MJS was unsafe for banking details and their seeds if they even popped, had half the time been crap or different to advertised. 

Edited by StickyD420
Added

Welcome @Raf glad to have u onboard 

Yeah that first 1 is a male. 

I hope u didnt have it too much with the females. 

As @StickyD420 mentioned. Gently remove that nigga unless u wana breed. 

Just waiting space and nutez and time. 

Awsome colour on the plants though. 

Im a sucker for exotic looking shit.

Edited by afternoon blazer

Thanks all, I removed it earlier this week, sincerely hope it wasn't too late 😔. I will move the male to the back of yhe house, let me me know if there is anything useful I can do with him, not interested in seeds and will likely bin him. Will post some more pics of the girls later. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, 

Some updates on my grow, this is the supposed Northern Lights, it's started changing colors last week on the leaves, is this normal? Been feeding 3 part nutrients as well as earthworm compost form my compost bin mixed with water. 

IMG_20200903_161806.jpg

IMG_20200903_161755.jpg

IMG_20200903_161732.jpg

• Like 3