For the fun of it... big f...... tent

Prom

Would make 1 meter rows, 4 rows, about 70cm walk space in between, 12 meter long rows. 48 meter x 1 meter grow area.

3 QBs per meter. 144 QBs with 120 watt per QB. 17280 watt. 415 units a day, 12450 units a month... just the light. 30 to 40% for ventilation. Might be same amount for AC as light 🤣 32k units for Eskom a month total, perhaps build a small koeberg for a MOAT is best 😁

768 autos... conservative guessing.. 38 kg dry each 9 to 12 weeks depending on strain. Full time job for 5 people to grow... little army to trim and dress 😂

I might need one of these tents if the coffee shop becomes reality 😎😁 shut up, let me dream! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Prom said:

Would make 1 meter rows, 4 rows, about 70cm walk space in between, 12 meter long rows. 48 meter x 1 meter grow area.

3 QBs per meter. 144 QBs with 120 watt per QB. 17280 watt. 415 units a day, 12450 units a month... just the light. 30 to 40% for ventilation. Might be same amount for AC as light 🤣 32k units for Eskom a month total, perhaps build a small koeberg for a MOAT is best 😁

768 autos... conservative guessing.. 38 kg dry each 9 to 12 weeks depending on strain. Full time job for 5 people to grow... little army to trim and dress 😂

I might need one of these tents if the coffee shop becomes reality 😎😁 shut up, let me dream! 😂

Haha, 144 QB's - imagine that. How deep / wide are the 1m rows? How many QB's per sqm does that work out to though?

38KG dry, trim by hand? Fucking hell, that is when you buy a centurion trimmer and the people buying the weed from your coffee shop must STFU and just smoke it.

• Haha 2