New Member here introducing himself

SoloKush

Thanks for the warm welcome guys 😁😁

Growing indoors in  5X5 ..

600 watt used 1st week of veg and 1000 watt used 2nd 3rd 4th week during veg

600 watt used 1st 10days of flower and 1000watt hps used for the rest of flowering

Light is aircooled 

12000 btu portable aircon coz of the ridiculous Temps here in durban (I love the warm weather personally 😄

Average Temps wer 30 -32 degrees Celsius 

Grown in coco +perlite 20L airports and 15L autopots 

GHE floracoco grow +bloom also used used ripen during 3rd and 4th week flower and atami bloombastic till harvest, oh and flushed her for 4days b4 harvest

Strain was critical + 2.0 from dinafem

These autos can take a beating and half!!!

This strain gave me 3 phenotypes from 10 plants, 2 were scrapped early in the grow 

1 pure indica short and stocky

1 sativa dominant tall and slender

and the rest were a good mix id say 65 % indica 35% sativa mix.. 

Was a strong high not the strongest but up there never the less 

overall a very very g

Final dry weight 783g (not my best but more than enough for my smoke)

This grow was 1 yr or so back so I look forward to my new grow.. same set up just diff lights.. bought 4 X240watt quantum boards V3 from Meijiu, they should arrive in 10days 😁

Uhm should i have posted this somewhere else ? Oops 

20190531_170223.jpg

20190409_173135.jpg

20190420_062753.jpg

20190413_062012.jpg

20190419_125256.jpg

20190430_085811.jpg

20190123_115619.jpg

Edited by SoloKush
spelling
  • Like 7

@afternoon blazer

I still have 10 critical plus 2.0 autos so I plan on using them again before I order more seeds.

They are over a year old so going to pop em tomorrow and hope they all germ otherwise il going to have to order new seeds.. not sure what tho , mayb some diff autos from dinafem or mayb humboldt not sure tho so if you have any suggestions for good STRONG autos pls let me know.. ? 

I prefer autos coz its honestly easier than photos and the potency is decent enough.

Or mayb ill just order more of the critical coz I grew em 4times so far and they were very resilient ladies, rh was 65 to 70% most of the time and temps of between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius during summer and she pulled through with ease, also good tall bulky plants with great yields..

Leme know your thoughts ?

✌️

8 hours ago, SoloKush said:

@afternoon blazer

I still have 10 critical plus 2.0 autos so I plan on using them again before I order more seeds.

They are over a year old so going to pop em tomorrow and hope they all germ otherwise il going to have to order new seeds.. not sure what tho , mayb some diff autos from dinafem or mayb humboldt not sure tho so if you have any suggestions for good STRONG autos pls let me know.. ? 

I prefer autos coz its honestly easier than photos and the potency is decent enough.

Or mayb ill just order more of the critical coz I grew em 4times so far and they were very resilient ladies, rh was 65 to 70% most of the time and temps of between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius during summer and she pulled through with ease, also good tall bulky plants with great yields..

Leme know your thoughts ?

✌️

Watup brobeans. 

Honestly u did amazing with the critical. That shit turned out sweet. 

I know exacly what u mean and how u feel about autos. Thats the same reason that i want to only do autos. 

I would suggest trying a new strain. If the criticals u have dont work out.

U did the critical quite abit.

How would we know if something is better if we dont try it out😉.

Also broaden ur experiences bro. Taste something else. Get something with diff colours. Experiment bro. The amount of freakin strains out is crazy. So the possibility of u finding something better is high. Not that im saying the critical isint good.

But these breeders are always coming up with new shit. And most of the time it is improved shit or more advanced. 

For example. Gelatos. Cheesecakes. Pie. These are all farelt new stuff that sounds like a taste paradise.

If u buy a good number of seeds at a time. I think try to run a diff batch every round

And keep a few seeds of that batch away. So after 5 or so runs. U would get a better idea of what tickles your fancy more. N u would have a  back up of ur desired strain.

In terms of quality breeders. The price pretty much tells u where ur quality lies. 

In terms of autos. I think 420fastbudz might be running the show at the moment. Yeah they abit pricey but good genetics and the strains that i have seen

My god. Just makes my mouth water. 

Also spent quite abit of time on growdiaries.com ( basically world wide site of everyone growing all sorts of strains and their reports and feedback.

And 420fastbudz are all over that place. I beleive sacred seeds have a good range of 420fastbudz seeds and at good specials sometimes. 

Alot of the members also have good things to say about seedsman.

With regards to dutch genetics . 1 of our highly reputed members. @Prom didnt like the different phenos he got with same seeds.

He loves and specializes with autos currently. And he swears by US genetics being the 🔥🔥.

So maybe give the us stuff a go. 

Sorry for the long ass reply bro.hope it helps though.

bro I checked out 420 fastbuds and my mouth is literally watering 🤤 I think I'm going to order some right now! 

They say it ships from a location they have in Spain..  any idea how long they take to deliver here in SA ?

And @Prom is absolutely correct and I can say the same  about dinafem, i got 3 phenos from 10 critical seeds and had to harvest afew that matured 2weeks earlier than the others ,their genetics is quite unstable from my experience too.. also 2 of the seeds grew deformed from germination (and what I though immediately was that the plants the seeds were harvested from were deformed) wonder if there's any truth in that..

Thanks bro for the awesome intro to fastbuds420

Bought some lemon pie 5 seeds from biltong n buds.. 

Can't wait to grow these beauties from what I've seen on grow diaries they look delicious!!

Going to push these ladies to the max!! 

So its going to be 5 lemonpie and 5 or 6 critical plus 2.0 🤤🤤

A big thank you to @afternoon blazer for pointing me in the right direction and the rest of the guys for the advice , much appreciated 

✌️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoloKush said:

Bought some lemon pie 5 seeds from biltong n buds.. 

Can't wait to grow these beauties from what I've seen on grow diaries they look delicious!!

Going to push these ladies to the max!! 

So its going to be 5 lemonpie and 5 or 6 critical plus 2.0 🤤🤤

A big thank you to @afternoon blazer for pointing me in the right direction and the rest of the guys for the advice , much appreciated 

✌️

Anytime bro. 😉

• Like 1