How much have you spent on your grow equipment?

PsyCLown

How much have you spent on your grow equipment?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent on your grow equipment?

• Under R10k
    • R10k - R20k
    • R20k - R35k
    • R35k - R50k
    • R50k - R80k
    • R80k - R100k
    • R100k - R150k
    • R150k+

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

I see what you mean here and I've seen guys growing DWC and really doing some amazing stuff, no doubt about that.

The reason why I wana grow organic is because it will stand the test of time. It is the knowledge that comes with it that I desire. I want to know about microbes, bacteria and nematodes and all the other living things. I believe, even though being not so skilled, I'll get there faster if I take the right steps.

I've got some background with synthetic nutes, not only with cannabis.

I feel at the end of the day the best for me is going to be to plant straight into the earth and growing organic will add to the knowledge one needs when cooking up some nice living soils. Creating your own mediums and amendments is what it's all about, for me.

Cool man, I also didnt have the best harvest when it came to indoors so i switched and havnt looked back,but I do continue to use organics outside because its economical if you have a few plants 🙂

• Like 1

You only grow outdoor?

If so, do you use pots or in the ground? 

I agree, it's definitly economical in the long run. Going organic is really a way of investing in the future for your whole garden, if you're really into it, aswell as investing in yourself.

You mentioned that one can really run into much bigger problems with organic than with synthetic grows, however building a thriving symbiote and some real fertile soil will make your grows seem effortless, it will be "just add water". 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...