Buds

ShamelessAtom

Sounds really strange. 

Normally they would be one or the other. 

They might feel a bit denser once they have sucked up some water and are 'full' as apposed to a slightly more limp plant during the heat of the day due to excessive respiratory actions. 

Take some pics for us? 

Also, stop squeezing your buds lol😜😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ShamelessAtom said:

@afternoon blazer thats some good news ...  the last pic is my babba kush plant she has been in flowering for 2 months now and still clear tricomes,😥

Thats the 1 of the issues with growing outdoor bro. And as for the soft and then hard issue. Clueless bro. But i would love to feel what u feel 😅🤔

What's up man... Just wanna get my thoughts in  

10 hours ago, ShamelessAtom said:

I would like to know why some of my top buds on my plants are one day rock solid and the next like a spunge ?... I dont get it

could be due to the light intensity difference, maybe the bottom buds are getting too much shade? Also no extra nutrients for nice bud development may be an issue.

8 hours ago, ShamelessAtom said:

15972216566294931298524881017531.thumb.jpg.9e3cf2c4298ca7d80493659dbaa0997e.jpg15972217693641419117767234872005.thumb.jpg.422c7399b9455d7ad2630f6877fb71d6.jpg

The tree in the first pic here looks to be having a rough time... conditions may be unfavorable but i can't pinpoint what's wrong.

The one in the second looks like its re-vegging tbh... 

• Agree 1

@SAgrower I live in a valley on a farm there is mountains on everyside of my house , and then by 6 pm the sun is behind the mountain... does the greenhouse tunnel help with sunlight intensity? Cus they are in a green house

Unfortunately Im not yet experienced enough to answer you on that my apologies.

If you put them outside at 6am is it still completely dark or are there some lights in the vicinity?

The greenhouse will depend on the material used as the cover I assume.

What is the reason for taking them outside at 6am?
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hey guys my winter buds are looking good.. giving I have gave them no extra firt or nutes to start with...

I would like to know why some of my top buds on my plants are one day rock solid and the next like a spunge ?... I dont get it
I believe ''osmotic pressure'' could be the answer you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, afternoon blazer said:

Interesting. 

I refer to the glass or sealed type, or even badly vented shade cloth ones, and didnt just come to that conclusion on my first go, it was a many times.

For veg, perfect. Mostly...

Say that because, the plant breathes through the leaves, and if you follow the VPD chart, you'll see if you have to much humidity, the plant will absorb the moisture from the air, and not the root zone, where you have added nutrients that you purchased and the air holds only moisture, and the plant will eventually become deficient in something or not fill the buds out properly. 

They also seemed to have very little high, as if the buds never fully ripened yet, and guess that would be the light, not lack of, but amount as it would be spread out, but not as powerful in a greenhouse. 

Again my understanding from what makes sense to me.

• Like 2

I'm not sure what you have, but as long as you have air flow and no humidity being stagnant and heating up in there, you'll be okay to go through the complete process in the greenhouse.

If your sides come off, front or back ,or you have proper fans sucking old air out, to cause new air to enter.

You can purchase a hygrometer for cheap, then monitor your space.

the plant will absorb the moisture from the air, and not the root zone, where you have added nutrients that you purchased and the air holds only moisture, and the plant will eventually become deficient in something or not fill the buds out properly. 

Nice mention bro... Not many people know this, but its important.

It's the reason we keep clones in humidity domes for the first couple of days, they stay alive by taking in most of their water from the leaves until they develop roots.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1