Cannabist seed bank

DavidB

Hi everybody,

Apologies if this is not the best intro.

I'm actually having an issue with  www.Cannabist.co.za.  Order has been paid (local seed:  value R600) and it has been over 48h and still haven't received any confirmation email.

The owner is also not responding via sales@cannabist.co.za. Proof of Payment had also been sent. 

Please, anybody's assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

David

You are one of the many many many victims bud. I'm sorry to say. You were not scammed but a victim of false promises and terrible service. They have been screwing up for almost 3 months now. Keep pushing and you will most likely come right eventually.

There isn't much more we can do to help unfortunately

The funny thing is a made an order a week ago, smooth sailing, was delighted and received extra seed.

I decided to purchase some more, because of the Good Service...............

I have also realised I accidentally sent my old reference number when paying (im only human sorry)

Why can't these guys just communicate with customers,, pay me and I'll do it, it is clearlyy problem with you guys, so sort it out this is 2020

Regards  

• Like 1

One more thing (apologies about the harping)

I even referred a friend because I was impressed with the service, now I'm scared to ask if the friend is having the same issue.

In all honesty, if @Cannabist could resolve this in a timely/professional manner, i will continue to supporting him.  (granted communication is improved)

Please Please @Cannabist you made a good impression with what would be a good recurring client, dont go and mess it up.

P.S Spring is so close here, Help a Brother Out CB!

Hi, I ordered some seeds from Cannabist.co.za on 22 June 2020. Made the payment and received order number. 

I have written 4 emails to them to find out what is the delay. I have not received a single reply. 

Has anyone had any similar experiences with Cannabist.co.za? 

I understand due to covid-19 there's going to be some issues, but not responding to a customers emails..... 

I have tried most of the seedbanks in south africa and must say never had any problems with other seed banks. 

Please let me know what you think 

Thanks 

Hi, I ordered some seeds from Cannabist.co.za on 22 June 2020. Made the payment and received order number. 

I have written 4 emails to them to find out what is the delay. I have not received a single reply. 

Has anyone had any similar experiences with Cannabist.co.za? 

I understand due to covid-19 there's going to be some issues, but not responding to a customers emails..... 

I have tried most of the seedbanks in south africa and must say never had any problems with other seed banks. 

Please let me know what you think 

Thanks 

Bro... There has been many a thread started for this very reason.

Unfortunately no one can get hold of Cannabist anymore to get any feedback on orders and he has been removed from the 420sa forum as a vendor.

At this point, I would sadly suggest that you cut your losses, and try sourcing some seeds from@Totemic or have a look at our best local seedbank thread - members are posting their experiences all the time.

A quick search for threads on 420sa about Cannabist would've given you the info you need as the only threads you'll find going a month or 2 back are of customers complaining about the lack of communication and customer service. Its just a shame.

Many of our members have gone through what you're going through and have lost faith in trying to contact Cannabist on any platform.

I, for one, was on his side and even I saw that it was becoming ridiculous. I now advise people to rather stay away.

It is possible for him to right his wrongs and reinvent his brand or whatever, but it's not gonna happen any time soon by how things have been looking.

Edit: Please note 420sa is in no way associated with Cannabist. He simply possessed a vendors license for this site and it was not renewed once it expired. We did have a platform for customers to engage with him but that too faded to radio silence.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

HEY GUYS,@DavidB IM also still waiting for my order bro.  I was wondering if there were other people still waiting. Hope it works out for you 
There are many... Some of the orders have been reaching their destinations at random times, months after the order and things.
So it's best not to have high hopes honestly. Hate to be a downer.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my seeds from cannabist 8 weeks after I placed my order. Have send 4 emails to find out what is happening.. NO A SINGLE REPLY. I DO NOt RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THEM. I have ordered many times from other seed banks like trophy seeds, sacred seeds, biltong and buds also greensmokeroomseeds. Had good service and fast delivery every time from all the above mentioned. But the best for me BILTONG AND BUDS. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What have I missed here?

I order from them back in May (albeit it from their local seed site buyseeds.co.za) and even spoke on Whatsapp to someone. They helped me by supplying a variety of pics of options. I ended up ordering some others, and then even got a bunch of seeds for free. Order came promptly in less than 48 hours, service was great and attentive. No issues whatsoever.

Has it gone to shite since? Why? I was looking forward to ordering again. 

What have I missed here?

I order from them back in May (albeit it from their local seed site buyseeds.co.za) and even spoke on Whatsapp to someone. They helped me by supplying a variety of pics of options. I ended up ordering some others, and then even got a bunch of seeds for free. Order came promptly in less than 48 hours, service was great and attentive. No issues whatsoever.
Has it gone to shite since? Why? I was looking forward to ordering again. 
Hey man... Well, to sum it up;

There was a backlog of orders when Lockdown started, and a severe lack of customer service didn't help the situation any bit. Cannabist ultimately stopped replying everyone that's ordered before or placed a new order, with some of the older orders taking 2 months to reach their destination - if they did at all.

3 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Hey man... Well, to sum it up;

There was a backlog of orders when Lockdown started, and a severe lack of customer service didn't help the situation any bit. Cannabist ultimately stopped replying everyone that's ordered before or placed a new order, with some of the older orders taking 2 months to reach their destination - if they did at all.

Thanks for the explanation. So I ordered in May which was (to me) "post hard lockdown"...so maybe they resolved their issues? I don't know...not good business regardless based on that feedback, but I had a really good experience.

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation. So I ordered in May which was (to me) "post hard lockdown"...so maybe they resolved their issues? I don't know...not good business regardless based on that feedback, but I had a really good experience.
No problem man... Yeah I get you... A lot of people ordered and had effortless experiences in getting their seeds and stuff, but once Cannabist started falling behind and not responding to customers, it was game over.

I, myself, had a delayed order with Cannabist when I recieved my prize for SOTM on 420sa, it took a couple weeks to get to me when people have been saying that Cannabist used to deliver in a few days - after I got my stuff, the complaints started rolling in about customers not receiving orders at all, or really late... I guess I had to get my stuff because it was a sponsored prize.