Green Smoke Room

DankyDank

Hi GSR seed buyers. I wonder if you guys could shed some light on your overall experience dealing with them?

Hows their customer service? Are communication open and free flowing?

I see they post updates on their Facebook page of all their new stock that have arrived, but dont see that updates reflected on the website.

I have emailed their info- & jordan at greensmoke requested their current seed list but nothing is forthcoming.

Im of the opinion to go with sensilble wait 2 weeks and have peace of mind then wait 2 days for limited options.

What is your opinion on this matter?

I grew out some of GSR's seeds with good results actually. They were what they were meant to be... I dealt with them over Whatsapp and they were relatively helpful and quick to respond but I can only speak for myself...

In all honestly though I'd recommend going overseas for seeds firstly because in most cases it works out cheaper and you know what you're getting is coming from a reputable seed bank. When you say sensible are you talking about original sensible?

thanks for the feedback. yeah I was referring to original sensible http://original-ssc.com/

ill give them a go and post feedback of my experience here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys

I have bought twice from GSR

1st time Diesel, Blue Cheese, Medical Cheese and Black Jack and mango auto

Medical cheese didn't germinate

The other 3 took 2 months to get to 15cm :poke they are flowering now so will see after that

the mango auto started flowering after like 3 weeks and turned out into a small 5cent piece of bud

2nd buy was super cheese x 5

2 didn't germinate, 2 just randomly died and the one that survived started flowering after 3 nodes so it will also be a 5c nug

All plants except the Diesel and Black jack only has 3 leaves

I think they are all hermies. I have had much better success from bag seed in the past.

:-peace

Guest grunterfish86

Hi Gino

Thanks for the report, def dosent sound good was thinking of buying some autos from them but you changed my mind plus not to keen on them having my address anyways !!!!

Bought a total of 7 seeds from GSR.

2 germinated, 1 turned out to be male and the other one never really amounted to much... Stayed small and yielded about 10 grams. Won't buy from them again.

Ordered from Original Sensible and the package never arrived. No tracking so no idea what happened. Pity because their prices are good and it's a very user friendly site.

Ok so now what???? Iv always got clones since i starting growing or did bag seeds i was thinking of buying from GSR but after that report backs i must be smoking turri to buy from them lol so where do yall buy your seeds from?

............. ..  .axm GHS but after

• 2 weeks later...

Whats Up Guys!

Have anyone that was less than happy with their purchase give them a chance to rectify? Might be that some just got very unlucky and those are unfortunately the reviews you tend to get on forums. Lets see some of the good reviews as well perhaps?

Lets all give some constructive criticism and help the local cannabis Industry grow into a professional and efficient one.

Can I also ask that if anyone is ever not satisfied with their purchase from us that they report it so that we can rectify any mistakes that inevitably creep in once in a while. We're extremely focused on customer satisfaction and only want completely satisfied clients!

Cheers

---edited---

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sensible seeds are fine ..Herbies , Attitude etc... will all make sure u get your stock ,, we are restocking at GSR and will be individually packing each seed from now on..so u can guarantee they will be our genetics !   also got 4 new strains dropping there next week in fems ,. check it

• 1 month later...

Ive bought from them 3 times. only 2 plants from around 1- to 12 seeds grew to harvest. Super cheese never germinated even after 5 seeds. I complained and they said i germinate them wrong,

All other bag seeds are fine.

Imported seeds over last few years has been fine.

4 "female" seeds turned out male...

SCAM

Ive bought from them 3 times. only 2 plants from around 1- to 12 seeds grew to harvest. Super cheese never germinated even after 5 seeds. I complained and they said i germinate them wrong,

SCAM

Wow sorry to hear about this gino... how do you germinate your seeds?

As others have stated, one questions how GSR handles and stores their seeds as well. SA still awaits a rep from GSR to come on a forum and defend themselves :poke

I bought from them a number of times, never had an issue. I just germinated 5 seeds (Durban Poison, Blueberry S Diesel, C*99) and all germinated and are growing well. All the seeds arrived in tiny plastic containers, not bankies. I have never had cracked seeds or anything out of the ordinary.

SCAM

Wow sorry to hear about this gino... how do you germinate your seeds?

As others have stated, one questions how GSR handles and stores their seeds as well. SA still awaits a rep from GSR to come on a forum and defend themselves :poke

In a glass water, in perfect environment like i have been doing for many many years. i have been unable to germinate their super cheese after several attempts. the blue cheese was great.

Last batch was in paper towel like they suggested to me, only the AKxwhite window and big bud germinated. they are very tiny compared to my other plants.

I will order again just because its convenient and try again. 

I have germinated twenty autos in total now. Of the first ten all germinated only two survived but that was due to my mate drowning them. Of the current 10, little cheese auto, seven popped in 16hrs and the last 3 by 36hrs. Two seem to be trying very hard to die for no reason as they are the only 2 of 16 plants same age. I received exceptional service from Jordyn and delivery in 2 days. I also bought 5 x Jack Herer fem of which one been looks like a poppy seed it's so small. I will be popping those in a couple weeks so I will know then. To round off I was pleasantly surprised by the level of personal service I received from Jordyn. Both occasions he went out of his way to get me what I wanted. There was a small miscommunication and I found 3 fem seeds, I don't recall the name, in my parcel. I would recommend him and since I have been watching his stock I noticed there is a fair variety that crosses his page. He is by no means attitude but he never claimed to be. I think with the range he has available on and off I will not have to get from overseas except for an occasional special order.

One more thought before I sign off is how do you guys expect him to grow his stocks if you won't support him? ✌ 😁 bless

Sent from my D5803

Just putting this out there. The last time I ordered from attitude I had 3 cracked beans. They all get it wrong occasionally ✌ bless

Oh and attitude also made good just asked for pics of the cracked beans. Sent me an Auto mazar in the parcel.

Sent from my D5803

Guest Maxwell

Soooooo, where to start. The obvious is the Auto genes. If you want strong and stable genetics, Auto's are not them. I am hardly surprised to see that many died. As for beans, well I recon a good start to GSR growing its' business would to start stocking breeder sealed genetics, preferably sent from breeders themselves. It would be good to see some regular beans from some of the better breeders and strains worth purchasing for the strain, not the yield/price/name. All I see is beans for money. Nothing wrong there, I'm just not interested in spending any money there.

• 5 weeks later...

My primary reason for joining this site a couple of months ago was to check out other people's experiences with green smoke room.

I am almost ready to harvest now , so all went accordingly. That little plant went through some tough times , but she remained true to her genes all the way through. I was able to receive their products at my work without the whole place knowing what I am actually receiving , it get's delivered in a courier bag and is nice and discreet. 

To pay R150 courier fees for a few small seeds is a bit heavy , but I guess it's all about the product getting to you safe n sound without any problems. 

Just my 10c , I had no issues dealing with them and will buy from them again in the future. 

Yea that just sounds dodgy.. Watsapp I mean come on... With the recent news that South African Gov. is acquiring technology/software that can access anyone's watsapp with out our consent. 

And I have heard from one/two reliable sources that its being done at the moment, but its directed towards the guys that the cops want, the bigger than your average grow.

I find watsapp is the TOTALLY WRONG app for any of us... Telegram is WAY!! more secure, no trace of message left on servers, Russian servers, 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, and end-to-end encryption. Basically they got you covered.

SO DONT USE WATSAPP!!!