DankyDank

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day my fellow stoners :)

Just wondering if anybody's has tried ordering from Green Smoke Room ? (www.greensmokeroom.co.za)

I wanna get some seeds into Cape Town but i can't find any reviews about the seed bank

Thanks Peeps

Bless

Hi Danky I've had recent success with Original Sensible Seeds. They are based in Spain and have been going for a very long time. Ordered 3 seeds untracked into the Cape. Got them in 2 weeks.

Here's the site http://original-ssc.com/

They even display prices in Rands.

Thank you 420SA , looking around Sensible now :)

Ordered from GSR and got my beans within 2 days to my door without any hassle

Nice packaging in a hard container so no beans could crack.

All seeds germinated within 24hours :D :D :D

so far everything is going great buuuuuuuut......

Will defiantly start a thread for these when this grow is on its way so that we can

have some sort of Green Smoke Room genetics review :)

Stay Blessed all

Much Love  :-rasta

some sort of Green Smoke Room genetics review :)

Green smoke room don't have genetics as you put it. They are buying seeds from overseas, opening the pack and shipping you a seed at a time, if they are honest enough. Truth is, you just don't know what you are going to get.

Yes i understand they are not Green Smoke Room genetics

sorry, i should of worded it better :)

what i meant, was that I want to find out wether GSR sells the genetics that they say they are :)

Bless

Ordered twice from attitude now and i love their webpage and awesome discounts, although.. ..

Both my packages were confiscated by cape mail when ordering through them :\

total bummer, iv only heard good about them. but hey :)

Ill stick to Green Smoke Room and Sannies from now on :)

Bless

Hi guys, this is what i got from Green Smoke Room. and is also toke two days to come through, im happy with what i got but i havent germinated  any yet  as im turning my old fridge into a seedling fridge  :-rolled

Yet another GSR seed buyer ;D Please record your grow once you get it going ash :-peace

I see unpacked beans, repacked into plastic cases and a handwritten description. Now besides the obvious question of the authenticity of beans, I wonder, do they use gloves when unpacking seeds? In a sterile environment? Into plastic cases that have been sterilised in an autoclave? And then hermetically sealed again? I doubt it. If you don't mind someone else pawing your beans, and trusting them to be honest, then sure order from them.  :poke

And now you say they send bud? I'm staying far away from them...  :-meditate

I have barely ever had "hassles" and no I don't think I get ripped off when spending money with the breeders. Authentic beans way cheaper than GSR, not mention freebies. If your beans turn out to be duds, and you "tune" them, what will you say? "Excuse me I bought something illegal, with the intent and subsequent execution of illegal acts, and it wasn't what you claimed." So what, they have your money, no responsibility to you and more terrifyingly, they have your address. Just my 2c.  :-peace

I'm glad to see quite a number of GSR seed buyers on the forum here though. Now we can collectively put those seeds to test, log them and if they do turn out to be false,it will forever be logged on this forum for all the growers to see :-rasta seed banks can't hide from grow forums!

• 1 month later...

Hi GSR seed buyers. I wonder if you guys could shed some light on your overall experience dealing with them?

Hows their customer service? Are communication open and free flowing?

I see they post updates on their Facebook page of all their new stock that have arrived, but dont see that updates reflected on the website.

I have emailed their info- & jordan at greensmoke requested their current seed list but nothing is forthcoming.

Im of the opinion to go with sensilble wait 2 weeks and have peace of mind then wait 2 days for limited options.

What is your opinion on this matter?

Hi GSR seed buyers. I wonder if you guys could shed some light on your overall experience dealing with them?

Hows their customer service? Are communication open and free flowing?

I see they post updates on their Facebook page of all their new stock that have arrived, but dont see that updates reflected on the website.

I have emailed their info- & jordan at greensmoke requested their current seed list but nothing is forthcoming.

Im of the opinion to go with sensilble wait 2 weeks and have peace of mind then wait 2 days for limited options.

What is your opinion on this matter?

I grew out some of GSR's seeds with good results actually. They were what they were meant to be... I dealt with them over Whatsapp and they were relatively helpful and quick to respond but I can only speak for myself...

In all honestly though I'd recommend going overseas for seeds firstly because in most cases it works out cheaper and you know what you're getting is coming from a reputable seed bank. When you say sensible are you talking about original sensible?