What is your indoor grow efficiency?

PsyCLown

So this is a bit of a spin off thread from the one created by @CreX over here: 

Basically there are 3 measurements one can use to provide efficiency in terms of lights, space used and then to give the people an idea as to how this was achieved the actual watts used (per sqm). I thought it would be cool to get an idea of what other peoples grows are like.

I know @Prom managed to achieve a very good grams per watt figure on one of his harvests.

Grams per watts

Grams per sqm

Watts per sqm

To get these figures are quite simple

Grams per watts - dry weight divided by the total amount of watts example: (50g dry with 1000w = 0.45g per watt

Grams per sqm - dry weight divided by the total sqm of your tent(s) or grow space example: 50g dry from 0.5sqm = 100g per sqm

Watts per sqm - total watts divided by the total sqm of your tent(s) or grow space example: 150W in 1.2sqm tent = 125W per sqm

I will start with figures from my last grow:

Grams per watt: 1.55g

Grams per sqm: 373.33g

Watts per sqm: 240w

I feel I could have done better as I could have made better use of the space by having an extra 2 plants in there and I feel I could have improved on the yield by running strains which had a higher yield.

• Like 5

So this is a bit of a spin off thread from the one created by @CreX over here:   

Basically there are 3 measurements one can use to provide efficiency in terms of lights, space used and then to give the people an idea as to how this was achieved the actual watts used (per sqm). I thought it would be cool to get an idea of what other peoples grows are like.

I know @Prom managed to achieve a very good grams per watt figure on one of his harvests.

Grams per watts

Grams per sqm

Watts per sqm

To get these figures are quite simple

Grams per watts - dry weight divided by the total amount of watts example: (50g dry with 1000w = 0.45g per watt

Grams per sqm - dry weight divided by the total sqm of your tent(s) or grow space example: 50g dry from 0.5sqm = 100g per sqm

Watts per sqm - total watts divided by the total sqm of your tent(s) or grow space example: 150W in 1.2sqm tent = 125W per sqm

I will start with figures from my last grow:

Grams per watt: 1.55g

Grams per sqm: 373.33g

Watts per sqm: 240w

I feel I could have done better as I could have made better use of the space by having an extra 2 plants in there and I feel I could have improved on the yield by running strains which had a higher yield.

Nice thread bro. 

Okay to start off, I'm running a COB fixture that has a 120w veg, and 240w flower mode. So keeping in mind the older tech, here are my numbers.

GPW: 0.85g

GPSqm: 416g

WPSqm: 489w

With better training I think I can raise the GPSqm a bit more, although I would like to upgrade to some QBs to raise the GPW & lower the WPSqm.

Feel like I can pull off some nice numbers with the newer tech.

Edit: with QBs I'm pretty sure I could cut the WPSqm in half, which would double my GPW... I'm aiming for closer to 2gpw with QBs in the near future.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

This should be interesting!

That GPSqm is impressive @TheUltimateNoob

This will be based on my grow from last year, about to finish up end of the mont then will check how things changed. 

My setup makes the math real easy,

The numbers: 1mx1m tent. 250w blurple LED. Harvested 216g.

GPW: 0.86

GPSqm: 216

WPSqm: 250

I saw that thread prom pulled just under 1kg in a 1mx1m space, absolutely ridiculous!!! 

• Like 2

I wish I had more to compare... I'm gonna keep coming back here after each harvest to upload my numbers and compare them to previous runs.

Now that I think of it, I'll do some calculations and check how efficient my microgrow ran with the Chinese Blurple. I got around 0.85gpw if I remember correctly, just need to go back and check the rest of the numbers.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 4