Cape Town Cannabis Brands

Buying clothes , looking to support my local cannabis industry, anyone need support or know who to support?
Bro, I'm currently in the process of developing my own brand with an online store. It's items with all custom designed prints (designed by me).

Will be launching it on Instagram by hopefully months end. If you're still interested in supporting some local businesses by then, I reckon they're gonna be hit items.
So we could talk about setting up a distribution point as well when it comes to it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Awesome bud! 

I would love to have a looksee at those designs! 

I do not move around much in the cyberspace, so I do not have instagram.

Well, if I was gona support a bigger brand online I would have to pay courier so if I'm down to buy some goodies I'll pay the shipping!

If possible you can pm me some photos on here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Awesome bud! 

I would love to have a looksee at those designs! 

I do not move around much in the cyberspace, so I do not have instagram.

Well, if I was gona support a bigger brand online I would have to pay courier so if I'm down to buy some goodies I'll pay the shipping!

If possible you can pm me some photos on here?

No no. No special treatment @Naughty.Psychonaut . We also wana see.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Lol you guys... Okay fine, here's one...

I'm still working on more that are in progress. I plan to register my brand with CIPC and order the first 15 caps tomorrow.

I'll also complete the website and have it online in the next 2 weeks (I've already purchased the domain). 

IMG_20200726_103918.jpg

Edited by TheUltimateNoob
  • Like 7

Ay! Sick cap man! Iv always been one for caps. I'll support a brother! 
Guessing tees and hoodies in the line up too? 
Thanks bro! Appreciate it
Yeah hoodies and tees will eventually find their way onto the site, it's just that I don't want low quality materials so I'll just have to spend some time looking for some nice ones. Then once I start seeing some turnover I'll reinvest in better clothing items

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's a nice looking cap, bro! 

I do not wear caps often, but support is what it's all about!

If I was to wear one I would prefer the "baseball cap" design, if there is one. I am one for a more "professional" look, but with hoodies it doesn't matter too much as a hoodie itself is a little on the unprofessional side hahah. I am looking for a hoodie, though! So defs will support if hoodies with a nice design become available! 

Do you have a name or a catch phrase of some sort?

• Like 2

That's a nice looking cap, bro! 
I do not wear caps often, but support is what it's all about!
If I was to wear one I would prefer the "baseball cap" design, if there is one. I am one for a more "professional" look, but with hoodies it doesn't matter too much as a hoodie itself is a little on the unprofessional side hahah. I am looking for a hoodie, though! So defs will support if hoodies with a nice design become available! 
Do you have a name or a catch phrase of some sort?
Thank you so much.
I was actually thinking of getting some snapbacks and some baseball caps so people can choose (I myself prefer the baseball cap). It'll also give me a feel for which sells more.

Its the reason I've held off ordering until Tuesday, just refining the first order a little.

I do have a name, and a brand logo - just haven't registered and trademarked it yet so sorry bro but I can't post it right now. I will next week though as the CIPC systems come back online tomorrow and I just need to transfer a few hundred bucks so I can register a company and then things will get going.

Still need a slogan though.

Haha yeah it's a hoodie after all, but what I mean is like I need to look for someone that uses good quality material, then find someone that can do some quality printing within my budget ... But yeah it's all coming soon guys, it's been moving along nicely and I've got about 5 or 6 custom designs now (1 is the brand logo which actually will look nice on a cap).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Thank you so much.
I was actually thinking of getting some snapbacks and some baseball caps so people can choose (I myself prefer the baseball cap). It'll also give me a feel for which sells more.

Its the reason I've held off ordering until Tuesday, just refining the first order a little.

I do have a name, and a brand logo - just haven't registered and trademarked it yet so sorry bro but I can't post it right now. I will next week though as the CIPC systems come back online tomorrow and I just need to transfer a few hundred bucks so I can register a company and then things will get going.

Haha yeah it's a hoodie after all, but what I mean is like I need to look for someone that uses good quality material, then find someone that can do some quality printing within my budget emoji23.png... But yeah it's all coming soon guys, it's been moving along nicely and I've got about 5 or 6 custom designs now (1 is the brand logo which actually will look nice on a cap).

A lekker added touch would be a name on the chest pex. As an optional extra for the hoodies.

I would be keen for a hoodie.

Lowkey with some distinctive detail. 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, TheUltimateNoob said:

Thank you so much.

Haha yeah it's a hoodie after all, but what I mean is like I need to look for someone that uses good quality material, then find someone that can do some quality printing within my budget emoji23.png... But yeah it's all coming soon guys, it's been moving along nicely and I've got about 5 or 6 custom designs now (1 is the brand logo which actually will look nice on a cap).

I have to agree with @afternoon blazer 

If I can have my name, or any name for that matter or even my own slogan or some shit on it, it would be the coolest thing ever!

I guess that becomes a bit more of a thing if it's alongside a branded name, so I'm not designing my own thing completely. I guess that is something that's already available. 

I would say if you where thinking of making 10 caps for the first batch make 5 baseball caps and 5 ones with the flat brim.

I just emailed Freedom Farms to get a hoodie from them an was just thinking how cool it would be to have my name or slogan on one of their hoodies. Sadly they don't have hoodies right now. 

Also excited to see your designs!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2