How'd you get into weed and why you started growing

PsyCLown

• 5 months later...

I got into weed and growing it because I was smoking weed for 4 years and once I decided to grow it by myself. I also love to eat some THC chocolate and baked goods, I order them every month from this site getkush.io . All the products are lab-tested and of top-quality so you can be sure the products are really good and fresh. Also, for those who is looking for intense psychedelic experience there are magic mushrooms on that site which you can order and try them. I've also tried them and there are a lot of benefits that mushrooms can bring to you. Of course, before trying something new better to ask a doctor.

Edited by joan12
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got into it when I was about 9 years old. Was skateboarding, mates older sister told us about smoking grass. So we took it literally and rolled up some old lawn clippings in some paper and tried smoking it around the corner. Tasted like dog shit. So that was my first false start. Ended up at a new years beach party when I was 14, on the north coast around a fire, joint comes round and that was the first real smoke. Loved it and was hooked for a couple years. Smoked and dealt throughout my teenage years, got into lots of shit, almost expelled, almost arrested , beaten, cops never caught me, and they tried many times.

Went overseas and realised there was so much more to cannabis, introduced to some up and coming breeders, a saffie imported some hash in his shoe, bought some products from bodyshops new hemp range during the mid 90's, hit Amsterdam, bought the Howard Marks book as it was just released, Mr Nice book at Heathrow airport after it being recommended by a friend. Oh and the other big thing was I worked in Switzerland as a gardener in 1997, we had a huge greenhouse up in the mountains, a couple sativa's grown, and on my weekends off I used to go into the same village mentioned in Mr Nice and could openly buy weed from one groovy shop, so it really opened my eyes to what cannabis was. However in those years, DAGGA was hugely frowned upon, it was not like it was today, the stigma has changed so much. Proud to be a stoner.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chris Jay said:

Got into it when I was about 9 years old. Was skateboarding, mates older sister told us about smoking grass. So we took it literally and rolled up some old lawn clippings in some paper and tried smoking it around the corner. Tasted like dog shit. So that was my first false start. Ended up at a new years beach party when I was 14, on the north coast around a fire, joint comes round and that was the first real smoke. Loved it and was hooked for a couple years. Smoked and dealt throughout my teenage years, got into lots of shit, almost expelled, almost arrested , beaten, cops never caught me, and they tried many times.

Went overseas and realised there was so much more to cannabis, introduced to some up and coming breeders, a saffie imported some hash in his shoe, bought some products from bodyshops new hemp range during the mid 90's, hit Amsterdam, bought the Howard Marks book as it was just released, Mr Nice book at Heathrow airport after it being recommended by a friend. Oh and the other big thing was I worked in Switzerland as a gardener in 1997, we had a huge greenhouse up in the mountains, a couple sativa's grown, and on my weekends off I used to go into the same village mentioned in Mr Nice and could openly buy weed from one groovy shop, so it really opened my eyes to what cannabis was. However in those years, DAGGA was hugely frowned upon, it was not like it was today, the stigma has changed so much. Proud to be a stoner.

Where is Nguni here. .. that's history bro.. actually when is nguni making a comeback?

• Agree 1

This is about a decade before Nguni. Thats where nguni is, history. I work with some breeders I trust now, hand out genetics to guys I know who will work with them and have the street cred, passion, patience. If you realised the shit I received, idle death threats, hate from guys even on this board who never even bought from nguni, I realised it was not worth it, especially since it was still illegal. Too much stress, although nguni seeds are still being grown today.

Was recently going to send 420 seeds to a group I support, but was told literally to mind my own business by one of their dark horses. Was told i was an uneducated drug addict and ironically an article was published 4 days after his unwarranted trolling,Ā  and I was quoted in saying "legalise all drugs". šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

History is still being made, I am about to start consulting for someone interesting, he revolutionized the cocaine industry, not Rick Ross, Freeway Rick Ross. He has two new cannabis brands that I am keen to help.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

This is about a decade before Nguni. Thats where nguni is, history. I work with some breeders I trust now, hand out genetics to guys I know who will work with them and have the street cred, passion, patience. If you realised the shit I received, idle death threats, hate from guys even on this board who never even bought from nguni, I realised it was not worth it, especially since it was still illegal. Too much stress, although nguni seeds are still being grown today.

Was recently going to send 420 seeds to a group I support, but was told literally to mind my own business by one of their dark horses. Was told i was an uneducated drug addict and ironically an article was published 4 days after his unwarranted trolling,Ā  and I was quoted in saying "legalise all drugs". šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

History is still being made, I am about to start consulting for someone interesting, he revolutionized the cocaine industry, not Rick Ross, Freeway Rick Ross. He has two new cannabis brands that I am keen to help.

Sad to hear, but also good to hear that that you are onto bigger better things.Ā 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sharing some damn amazing news in my life and looking forward to this opportunity.Ā I am the official writer/blogger for LA King Pins as of a few minutes ago. Damn detox, going for a beer, it took alot of work to get this deal. Watch this space.Ā #cannabispromoter

"You will go through some hardships in your life, getting up after getting beaten down is much more important than succeeding. There is much more to be learned in failure."

Ā 

Ā 
Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 7

Thanks guys. Lank amped for this. Tomorrow I meet some activists/canna warriors I have been keen to meet for donkeys years, Cannabizart and Garden Route Genetics. Mother and son. Have been doing a short road trip down the east coast, PE, Jeffreys, Humansdorp, StĀ  Francis, Cape St Francis, Plett tomorrow, Knysna Sunday and then back through PE to meet more. Was very cool to meet and greet some people in the cannabiz. Stopped off at Turtle House in Jeffreys Bay, asked permission to take some pictures, wood, weed and surf. My kinda place.Ā  Was walking around their very cool shop, saw a bunch of books, bang bought a book I been meaning to buy for 8 years, Cannabis Indica by Mel Thomas, page 92/93, featured a very special strain I grew out many years ago, Lebanese Bekaa/Beqaa landrace.Ā Ā 

Started smoking around the age 16Ā  ,we were a bunch of friends that just wanted to experiment, we started with taxi rank weed , here in durban anything green was calledĀ  dp after awhile we got to know about Swazi weed. Eventually as time went on I learnt about a higher quality weed which was grown indoors called 'skunk' back then in was R60 a gram but you had to buy a R300 banki to make it worthwhile for the dealer to come through, 300 bucks was a lot of money at the time so all the buddies use to put together money to buy skunk on the weekends.Ā 

Now I grow my own because I seriously cant be paying 150 a g .weed also helps with my anxiety(excessive coke use in the past) and I love growing and blazing.

• Like 3