Super soil recipe

Popcoen

@Popcoen Hi, just mixed my own batch for summer season. I would give you my input regarding ingredients but since I am new to this I'd rather like you have a look at the already tested and prooven soil mixes. There are two recipes in the organic growing section. I think one is by @Totemic and the other by @Green Leaf Organicss

These two threads are gold if you're new to this... lots of valuable info.

Super Soil is a very complex topic that needs a lot of research to understand what each ingredient is doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Lol yea @Popcoen, you should really check out the organic growing scene.

Tons of info

And all of the explanations are generally not too far from here either👌

I make use of the search function to browse the site and to find specific information I'm looking for using keywords. 

As much as we are here to help and guide the members of the forum, we do encourage a hands on approach, so in saying that, what ideas do you have and what amendments were you thinking of using? 

Show us what you have so far and give us your understanding on the products you are wanting to use and then we can guide you on ratios and stuff. 

The forum has members who are readily able to rattle off a decent soil mix off the top of your head, but that won't make you a better grower if you don't understand what you are putting in the soil and why. 

If you want to better your grows, better your knowledge first before you try better your tools. 

To mix your own soil, you need a place to let it cook... And I feel 100l might be a bit little to actually get this right. 

I would aim for 300l+ if you can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

37 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

@SkunkPharm maybe?

If you just want to copy a soil mix use the ones on the forum. If you want to make your own, read lots of info. See what you can get locally and mix your own. It takes years to perfect a mixture. And you will refine your mix over many years with experimentation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1