💔

Popcoen

Hi @Popcoen its my guess that there is a issue with your medium, did you amend the mix with anything, do you have a way to check the runoff ph and ec?

Looks like severe Ca and Mg deficiency at first glance, the clawed leaves show high Nitrogen, but the plant won't be able to photosynthesize properly without enough Ca and Mg.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You may be experiencing a combination of wind and light burn that is stressing the plants to a point of stunting. 

Generally I don't think you can have too many fans, just as long as they are not blasting your plants directly. I usually aim mine to shoot right over the canopy and below the stems.

Fans are meant to mix the air in your space so that you don't get variations in your temperature as well as to provide low stress training. Emphasis on 'low stress'. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Popcoen said:

@Dank Hi Dank, 

So I’m using just cannabis soil and I have gone according to their recommendations and fed them recently with Molasses and Epsom salts.. could that be the issue? 

See how the plants react to changes with the fans, I don't think the molasses and Epsom salts would cause harm, unless it was mixed super strong perhaps.

You can topdress with some form of Calcium, about a tablespoon a plant should be ok for a start.

So is this soil mix like a ALL MIX, you can just give water?

@Dank well that’s how they advertised it, to be honest not a fan of the soil it’s the first time I’ve used it. 
I even gave less than recommended 
This is frustrating cause they have been doing so well... I have moved the fan aswell so let’s see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Popcoen said:

@Dank well that’s how they advertised it, to be honest not a fan of the soil it’s the first time I’ve used it. 
I even gave less than recommended 
This is frustrating cause they have been doing so well... I have moved the fan aswell so let’s see.

Did the problem start after the feed of molasses and epsom salts?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Popcoen said:

I am honestly at the point where I don’t know what the issue may be

The last time I read something like this, the issue was that the LED was barbequing the plants without the grower knowing. They thought it was bad nutes, to bad soil, to all sorts of crazy shit until he finally swapped out the LED and all of a sudden shit was fine again. 

Not saying that's exactly the case with you, just a lesson in that sometimes it's just the most unexpected thing causing the problem. Another example could be like leaving the power indicators on heaters untaped so they cause an internal light leak inside the tent without the grower knowing. Shit like that. 

• Like 3

I would say it is a overdose of magnesium. 

You just need a bucket. A small air pump or water circulating pump. Wormcastings. Some kelp meal.malted barley. Make a tea bag put all the dry ingredients in the tea bag and bubble.for 24~36 hours. If you dont have these ingredients add atleast the wormcastings.

• Like 4