Anyone order from Biltong&Budz recently?

1 hour ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Just placed an order with them and it seems like my emails to send proof of purchase aren't going through.

Assistance please?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

The site is not affiliated with B&B as much as we would love their support as a new seed bank on the site... 

As for your technical issues lol.... 

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, GoodDoctorDope said:

Hey @TheUltimateNoob,

I’ve ordered from them recently and have been very impressed. Communication was a little slow but the seeds arrived and were all high quality! Their Hindu Kush auto is motoring allow for me right now! 😁 I would recommend them again. Also: From a recent Facebook poll -

F7ACBA28-B4FC-4BD3-A1A3-60681F77599F.jpeg

I would like to get some seeds from sacred seeds next.  Theres a promo on the 420fastbudz auto seeds. 

The site is not affiliated with B&B as much as we would love their support as a new seed bank on the site... 
As for your technical issues lol.... 
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?? 
Haha, yeah I know brother. Just wanted to know if anyone had contacted them recently.

• Like 1

Quick update, everything is in order.

For some reason the server isn't letting my mail got through to them.

Got back a response on Instagram super easy and then sent p.o.p on WhatsApp to Angi, seeds were prepped and should be sent out now or tomorrow morning for delivery.

Super happy with the customer service, and even more excited for the seeds!

• Like 5

@TheUltimateNoob hey bud, I haven’t had any issues, 
Have you emailed orders@biltongandbudz.co.za or
info@biltongandbudz.co.za
try emailing both of these hopefully they can help brother, I haven’t had any issues with them and I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and got my stuff in about a week. 
I did email them bro, this shit keeps getting sent back to me 15b4ab8fcd4cd4f9b1981ae83560a298.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Quick update, everything is in order.

For some reason the server isn't letting my mail got through to them.

Got back a response on Instagram super easy and then sent p.o.p on WhatsApp to Angi, seeds were prepped and should be sent out now or tomorrow morning for delivery.

Super happy with the customer service, and even more excited for the seeds!

@TheUltimateNoob

Share the juicey details brother man.

What we playing with?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

@TheUltimateNoob

Share the juicey details brother man.

What we playing with?

Sure bro.. I've always wanted to grow purple or pink cannabis flowers so I got a 5 pack of the Feminized Purple Queen. 

Seems like it's on its way to Durban already so I'm expecting it by week end. 

Took this from B&B site:

"Purple Queen is pure indica royalty. By combining the most elusive and highly-prized purple phenotypes of Kush mountain strains, the master breeders at Royal Queen Seeds have developed a unique Kush hybrid. Vibrant purple colours, pungent pine-fuel aromas, and a deeply penetrating, physically stoned effect are to be expected from Purple Queen.

Purple Queen’s powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland.

Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, this strain can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics."

Screenshot_2020-07-23-20-38-57-429_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20200723_203945.jpg

Edited by TheUltimateNoob
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Sure bro.. I've always wanted to grow purple or pink cannabis flowers so I got a 5 pack of the Feminized Purple Queen. 

Seems like it's on its way to Durban already so I'm expecting it by week end. 

Took this from B&B site:

"Purple Queen is pure indica royalty. By combining the most elusive and highly-prized purple phenotypes of Kush mountain strains, the master breeders at Royal Queen Seeds have developed a unique Kush hybrid. Vibrant purple colours, pungent pine-fuel aromas, and a deeply penetrating, physically stoned effect are to be expected from Purple Queen.

Purple Queen’s powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland.

Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, this strain can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics."

Screenshot_2020-07-23-20-38-57-429_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20200723_203945.jpg

Ay bro.  Great choice. Lmao. I feel the exact same way u do. Wana grow a colour strain. Just seems so fun and exciting and exotic.

I also wana try and get some colour strains. 

• Like 1