Need help?

It's like the guys here like @CreX and @Promand many others will tell you,

There is so much we can tell you and that we know, but to get it all out on one post or text, is so hard and there is more often than not, times when I sit afterwards wishing I had said this or that to explain or help make sense of why I say what I say and the meaning of it.

Though, I'm always around and here to help, and will guide as best we can.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ask the seller about the strains make up, and so on, then we see.

I'm not saying anything about the seller and he sounds like he knows his stuff, though there is a good chance that you'd get better results with more of pure and selective breed of seed.

I also have been growing bag seed as to say, like you, and have had decent luck, and say luck, as it was pure luck, the same seeds from the same plant, are giving me trouble now and I have almost wasted this grow and it's time because of it.

Local seed stock in SA is unfortunately miles below what the okes in USA and EU are doing. 

So even if it is the best of the best local genetics.... It is unliky to rival some simple imported strains. 

But if you can get a lineage of the seed then we could give you more advice 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CreX said:

Local seed stock in SA is unfortunately miles below what the okes in USA and EU are doing. 

So even if it is the best of the best local genetics.... It is unliky to rival some simple imported strains. 

But if you can get a lineage of the seed then we could give you more advice 

Sad reality...after a short time trying to work with local genetics, I gave up,  and started importing genetics to work with.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I agree with @CreX and now @Totemic too
You dont want to go through all that trouble and time, and then it wasn't as expected. 
I'd rather invest the few rands now, and reap all the rewards later.
Grow them on the side, search the pack. There might be something good in there. It's like looking for gold..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Grow them on the side, search the pack. There might be something good in there. It's like looking for gold..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've been doing this with the bag seed of indoor I've bought over the years.

My analogy to this is, bare with me🙈

You have 2 dogs in your yard, they are totally different dogs, one big one small, and they mate, you might get lucky, but you'll likely have a dog with issues. 

Or even better, the neighbors donkey got hold of your dog while it was nextdoor and you get something that is broken.

I've done my head in battling to figure out what has been wrong on a plant, same mother as the rest of them, but it didnt enjoy the mix and was essentially a waste of time for me, and frustrating thinking I'm doing something wrong, when I wasn't. That is the worst. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

I've been doing this with the bag seed of indoor I've bought over the years.

My analogy to this is, bare with me🙈

You have 2 dogs in your yard, they are totally different dogs, one big one small, and they mate, you might get lucky, but you'll likely have a dog with issues. 

Or even better, the neighbors donkey got hold of your dog while it was nextdoor and you get something that is broken.

I've done my head in battling to figure out what has been wrong on a plant, same mother as the rest of them, but it didnt enjoy the mix and was essentially a waste of time for me, and frustrating thinking I'm doing something wrong, when I wasn't. That is the worst. 

Its a really long grow harvest. And cure process brother.

Rather give urself the besssst shot at making it all the way to the end and be happy with what u got.

• Like 1