Pre harvest routine

Thanks brother, was before lockdown and retrenched in Nov, just hasnt been easy with all that making it worse than before. 

Starting to get back into a routine with the girls again, but some days are more shit than others.

Cant wait for life to go back to some sort of standard where I can plan for tomorrow again.

Your plants are impressive brother, flip man, just outstanding those heads.😍

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, StickyD420 said:

Thanks brother, was before lockdown and retrenched in Nov, just hasnt been easy with all that making it worse than before. 

Starting to get back into a routine with the girls again, but some days are more shit than others.

Cant wait for life to go back to some sort of standard where I can plan for tomorrow again.

Your plants are impressive brother, flip man, just outstanding those heads.😍

Sorry to hear that bro, really. Things will get better... Remember, the only way out from the bottom, is up, so better times are ahead!

And thank you, I try my best 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Haha, pre harvest turned into a mainline thread.

I dunno how much of a difference a dark cycle before harvest makes really.

Mainlining is something I've wanted to try for a while, might give it a go with my next grow.
Although since I'll likely be working with clones it'll not be a true mainline.
Mainline looks good, how much do you guys clean up your mainline plants when going into flower and during flower?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

For sure, as I said above and my understanding. If you cut the plant that night, in the dark, it will be the same as 24 or 48 hours darkness first, its just believed that the dark will help prevent Terps from burning off, but as long you dont go over 25 deg you normally okay.

I never cleaned my mainline before, but will do so like Evan does, as that is the way, or best way, for me.

Have a lekker day🤜🤛

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StickyD420 said:

I never cleaned my mainline before, but will do so like Evan does, as that is the way, or best way, for me.

Not like my last one I hope 😅 the way I'm cleaning them in my current grow I believe will result in much better bud production, albeit less buds.

47 minutes ago, afternoon blazer said:

Yeah @Ill_Evan mainline was banging. 🔥🔥

Tnx 😬

• Like 1