The Gentlemen (2019)

Brought to us by the legendary Guy Richie. I just finished this movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Since being introduced to Guy Richie once I'd figured out the meaning of 'cunt' via Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, as well as the follow-up Snatch, I have always been a fan of his work and was caught by surprise that I hadn't picked up on this new addition up until recently. 

The marijuana theme was also a massive surprise. I hadn't watched a trailer or really knew who was in it, and I think I accidentally may have had the best experience out of anyone having been in this position😄 

The movie is full of fantastic one-liners and witty remarks, a zero bullshit attitude but a good chuckle was had a few times during the course of the film. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, definitely check it out. If you've seen it, what did you think of it? 😁 

I was going to link a trailer here, but after watching the trailer I've decided it would be an absolute disservice to anyone who hasn't picked up on the film yet. Do the right thing. 

• Like 5