Liontree LED's

ORGANinc.

Just over 11 weeks now. Managed to get see the trichomes up close and personal. It looks like we got another 1 or 2 weeks. Was planning on harvesting the most purple pheno this weekend however I could only manage to find about 5 amber trichomes. Its been a bit of a bumpy ending and it seems they going to have to roll with the punches for a few more days.

By now you can imagine the smells of dreams i'm tormented with everyday. Almost there... 🤩

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

• Like 7

4th and final bbg sativa leaning pheno, smallest of the bunch = 51g 

This totals to 241g from the @Liontree supernova 320. Not terrible considering no nutes were added throughout, teas fed weekly. 

At times there was definitely enough space for 5/6 plants. But towards the end, I needed to maximize airflow between branches so opted for more space. 

B0B2689D-DD37-41A7-BB69-23B66BC421FA.jpeg

• Like 5

Not bad. It all depends on growing style. And PM is always an issue in CT. I also prefer more space between plants. I also found that I get a better yield with my grow bags wrapped in cling film especially the top 3/4 of the bag. It prevents the soil from drying to quickly thus gives more root space therefore you get a bigger yield. It seems to be counter intuitive to why we use grow bags. But it works.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Not bad. It all depends on growing style. And PM is always an issue in CT. I also prefer more space between plants. I also found that I get a better yield with my grow bags wrapped in cling film especially the top 3/4 of the bag. It prevents the soil from drying to quickly thus gives more root space therefore you get a bigger yield. It seems to be counter intuitive to why we use grow bags. But it works.

Definitely going to give this a go with the current plants actually. Not sure if its the genetics or just the size of the plants, but they dry out way too fast... 

40 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I also found that I get a better yield with my grow bags wrapped in cling film especially the top 3/4 of the bag. It prevents the soil from drying to quickly thus gives more root space therefore you get a bigger yield. It seems to be counter intuitive to why we use grow bags. But it works.

I have been looking into this and found the following. Local fabric pots prune the roots through air pruning, but this allows the soil to dry too quickly. 

There is a brand in the US that wraps there fabric pots in a white film, stops the medium from drying too quickly and the white colour aids with heat in the root zone when in direct sunlight. These pots prune the roots through root entrapment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bakstein420 said:

I have been looking into this and found the following. Local fabric pots prune the roots through air pruning, but this allows the soil to dry too quickly. 

There is a brand in the US that wraps there fabric pots in a white film, stops the medium from drying too quickly and the white colour aids with heat in the root zone when in direct sunlight. These pots prune the roots through root entrapment.

Do you have a link? would be interesting to see. I'm definitely going to cling wrap route for now. Microbes like it moist. 

• Like 1

I must be honest. I am preferring the tapered plastic pots with coco. 

The fabric pots dry out on the sides way to fast for my liking and I feel if messes with my roots too much if a pot dries out a smidge too much

A slower drying meduim like soil would benefit from fabric pots more imo. 

But sounds like even then @SkunkPharmuses soil and wraps his pots still. 

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, MrE said:

Those lights look mean! Serious specs!

Thanks man, It really does performs well ...  I am yet to do them justice. I believe they can do much better per/m2. Although the footprint would better suite a rectangular space.