Clones and transport

So in terms of 'sending' clones to friends, how does this fall into the current Grey area? Recently had a clone I sent to a mate be confiscated by Aramex.

Is that as simple as it is and the end of the story, or do I need to be concerned.

Aramex terms and conditions do state that they will not ship plant matter though :)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Trailblazer420 said:

So in terms of 'sending' clones to friends, how does this fall into the current Grey area? Recently had a clone I sent to a mate be confiscated by Aramex.

Is that as simple as it is and the end of the story, or do I need to be concerned.

Aramex terms and conditions do state that they will not ship plant matter though 🙂

As long as you're not selling it's totally ok to give someone a clone.

In terms of sending via courier companies, it will be all to do with terms of service, and I don't know of any courier services that "allow" for plant matter to be couriered. 

Do people send clones via couriers? Yes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trailblazer420 said:

My only concern is the last update stating it was confiscated by SAPS.

So in your order status it says "Confiscated by SAPS"? Did they send any more info? Strange that they would even notify you to that degree. 

But regardless, the SAPS won't go through the effort of opening a case, no chance. That would entail going to court, and then setting a precedent. The SAPS don't want to set any precedent right now because that means they wouldn't be able to harass as many people anymore. 

Just as long as you're not like, operating a massive 5kg per harvest kinda grow at your place, have illegal firearms, a stash of hard drugs and an asshole neighbor that rats you out. This is the only people the SAPS/HAWKS clamp down on, and it's 99% of the time a tip-off. 

Don't stress bruh. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Trailblazer420 said:

Super paranoid man

I can calm you down...

Sent 100g to CT, postnet to postnet. 

Was caught on after several times been lucky, and to this day I haven't heard from anyone. 

Also confiscated by customs, and was a year ago...

Not SAP tho.

Edited by StickyD420

So in your order status it says "Confiscated by SAPS"? Did they send any more info? Strange that they would even notify you to that degree. 
But regardless, the SAPS won't go through the effort of opening a case, no chance. That would entail going to court, and then setting a precedent. The SAPS don't want to set any precedent right now because that means they wouldn't be able to harass as many people anymore. 
Just as long as you're not like, operating a massive 5kg per harvest kinda grow at your place, have illegal firearms, a stash of hard drugs and an asshole neighbor that rats you out. This is the only people the SAPS/HAWKS clamp down on, and it's 99% of the time a tip-off. 
Don't stress bruh. 
Yeah, last update is literally 'Shipment delivered PARCEL CONFISCATED BY SAPS'

• Like 1

Exactly what I got when logging on to check👌

Take it as warning, dont do the same thing again or same people especially. 

Big helper, wrap the sucker before you box it, with that carbon copy paper, it's cheap and the xray cant scan through and see the plant💪

If you have a smell, you can pack the outside after wrapping it, with that cheap wheel bearing grease, the dogs cant smell through it.

Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Haha 2